Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Belichick the Dirtbag

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Official will be fined for not ruling in Pats favor, and forcing Belicheat to have to grab him to point that fact to them. Being replacement refs is no excuse for not knowing that BB and Brady should never lose.
    This +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000!

It's nice to finally see Pats games fairly called.

Veteran
    Nfl just wiped my dvr

i don't see what a dirtbag move it was. he's trying to get the guys attention in a loud ass stadium. not like he decked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    i don't see what a dirtbag move it was. he's trying to get the guys attention in a loud ass stadium. not like he decked him.
    Seriously?

He runs up and chases him down obviously beyond pissed off and grabs him back screaming at him?

molehill --------------------------> MOUNTAIN

All League
    Welcome to the nfl fkn pats! They pissed cause they are finally getting treated like the rest of the league lmao! Without the refs you ain't shiot!

Not sure if srs.

I don't see what the big deal is either. He was trying to get the scab ref's attention and tried to grab his arm. The scab ref kept running so he just turned and told Harbaugh good game.

@FauxJohnMadden: Here's a GIF of Bill Belichick grabbing a replacement ref that has Twitter buzzing. http://t.co/HaKJYW0i

Quote Originally Posted by Luthier View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is either. He was trying to get the scab ref's attention and tried to grab his arm. The scab ref kept running so he just turned and told Harbaugh good game.
    He had his attention but ripped his arm back anyway and screamed.......Watch the link the post below yours

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    actually they are 1-2 because they LOST to the Cardinals and Ravens....refs are bad but have not cost any games...nice try though with the built in excuse for the chowds lol

Quote Originally Posted by KingofNY View Post
    Replacement refs are the reason the Pats are 1-2... Kraft has the regular refs in the back pocket, literally. If the regular refs were calling these first three games then they would be 3-0 because they always call games in favor of the Patsie cakes.

He was probably asking him why it wasn't reviewable.

I don't think this is the reason why Bill Belichick is a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    He had his attention but ripped his arm back anyway and screamed.......Watch the link the post below yours
    I've seen it and still think everyone is making more of it than it really is because it is BB, and they hate him/the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
    He was probably asking him why it wasn't reviewable.

I don't think this is the reason why Bill Belichick is a douche.
    He's not a douche because he did it, he did it because he's a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthier View Post
    I've seen it and still think everyone is making more of it than it really is because it is BB, and they hate him/the Pats.
    agreed.

let's put it in a football analogy. if you were to throw a flag on BB's arm grab, would it be

A.) Illegal contact downfield
    B.) Pass interference
    C.) Unsportsmanlike conduct

Stop acting like it's C. It's barely A.

Hall Of Fame
    Beli-hole:

agreed.

let's put it in a football analogy. if you were to throw a flag on BB's arm grab, would it be

B.) Pass interference

Disagree. C all the way. It is absolutely prohibited to even slightly touch an official. Look at what happened to Bill Cowher when he shoved a picture into a refs pocket.

This is something you just don't do, especially from the NFL perspective right now. An angry coach grabbing an office on a national TV. Even if the NFL loves the Patriots, they love themselves much more and will save face during the negotiations.

I don't expect time the NFL to get suspended hime but he will get a heavy fine for sure.

You just can't do that especially in the current environment.
    Last edited by JetzIL; 09-24-2012 at 12:33 AM.

agreed.

B.) Pass interference

uh no. just no.

to put it "in a football analogy" if Belichik does that during the game it would ABSOLUTELY be called unsportsmanlike conduct. Harbaugh got flagged for much less.

He should get a hefty fine.

did he seriously say "hey a$$hole.." to the ref? if so LOL