Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Belichick the Dirtbag

Lets be real...

Harbaugh, and Belichek should have done this to the ref's... they got off easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eprXlNyFzMk

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    Should be a suspension. However, good friend Goodell will just hit him with a fine.
    Goodell will call Bill tomorrow. "Roger, you said we were going to get this win!!!" "Bill, the replacement refs dont know about our deal"

@tunasweasel: Can see refs back next week now. Don't underestimate tonight's mess happening to Robert Kraft's team.

Senior Producer ESPN-NFL

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    actually they are 1-2 because they LOST to the Cardinals and Ravens....refs are bad but have not cost any games...nice try though with the built in excuse for the chowds lol
    Did you even read my post? lol I'm saying the regular season refs are corrupt and that's why the Pats always get every call. With these replacement refs, everyone gets the same ****ty calls. I can't believe I had to explain that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @tunasweasel: Can see refs back next week now. Don't underestimate tonight's mess happening to Robert Kraft's team.

Senior Producer ESPN-NFL
    We could only hope.

All League
    Never seen a team depend on the refs so much

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    uh no. just no.

to put it "in a football analogy" if Belichik does that during the game it would ABSOLUTELY be called unsportsmanlike conduct. Harbaugh got flagged for much less.

He should get a hefty fine.
    i meant in the sense of if those were two players on the field.

a slight grab and brush of the arm isn't worthy of a fine. you meet a girl at a crowded bar and you grab her to get her attention in a similar manner, are you gonna get arrested for it?

where's that mountain out of a molehill post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    i meant in the sense of if those were two players on the field.

a slight grab and brush of the arm isn't worthy of a fine. you meet a girl at a crowded bar and you grab her to get her attention in a similar manner, are you gonna get arrested for it?

where's that mountain out of a molehill post.
    what does any of that have to do with the NFLs rules for interaction between coaches and refs?

because the game was over. we're talking about social interaction at that point.

you've never grabbed an arm in an attempt to speak to someone? never?

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Nfl just wiped my dvr
    LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    because the game was over. we're talking about social interaction at that point.

you've never grabbed an arm in an attempt to speak to someone? never?
    Belicheat did more of a rip and tear move, the refs ear piece flew off has the wire was wrapped around his hands as he shrugged off BB, making the entire thing appear more malicious.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    uh no. just no.

to put it "in a football analogy" if Belichik does that during the game it would ABSOLUTELY be called unsportsmanlike conduct. Harbaugh got flagged for much less.

He should get a hefty fine.
    Would rather see a suspension. Fines make no impressions on these guys.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post

Senior Producer ESPN-NFL
    Refs had a bad game but did it really affect the outcome? Kick call was correct.

Hall Of Fame
    Belichick should at least be suspended for a game for that. That is a no no.

I missed the second half of the game. What calls did the replacement refs blow? I thought they held up well again yesterday. The regular guys piss everyone off too. These guys are just a little slower, but the game is slow b.c of TV anyways.

But I agree, things should get moving now that NE is involved. Kraft is the puppetmaster.

Ref should have taken a dive and screamed in agony the second Belli grabbed him. The transformation to pro wrestling would be complete.

Honestly this couldn't have worked out better. Belli was throwing a tantrum all night. Pats were on the other side of these calls forever. **** you Belli and Kraft. Karma's a *****.

I can see you guys being happy that the pats got screwed by the refs, but a suspension for tugging on a ref's arm AFTER the game?

No matter how the game was called, the pats had a chance to stop them and did not. Season's young.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    I can see you guys being happy that the pats got screwed by the refs, but a suspension for tugging on a ref's arm AFTER the game?

No matter how the game was called, the pats had a chance to stop them and did not. Season's young.
    Every team has gotten screwed by the refs. Sucks not to get what you're used to, right?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Goodell just burned all video from the game
    They will issue an asterisk to Belichick, that'll show him.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post

What are you talking about??? folks here are saying it will be a hefty fine...

Hall Of Fame
    Assault plain and simple Goodell needs to make an example here.