Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let us have our moment.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    What a f*cking terrible, loser mentality.
    Completely agree

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Completely agree
    If you had similar expectations to mine, then why complain about the game today?

Just so much hatred against Ryan and Sanchez

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    If you had similar expectations to mine, then why complain about the game today?

Just so much hatred against Ryan and Sanchez
    I like both of them, but no excuses, QB play and coaching was terrible today. I had Miami pegged as a 2-14 type team, it's unacceptable that we only won today because their kicker missed twice. Year 4 for our HC and QB, they have to get it done.

You now how illogical that is?
    Tannenbaum drafted and/or signed all the other guys who will be on the field. If losing one guy makes the D become horrible, that is because everyone else playing isn't good.

Rex is still a good defensive mind. He should still be able to put a decent product on the field on that side of the ball.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Can we still get rid of Tanny?

I like both of them, but no excuses, QB play and coaching was terrible today. I had Miami pegged as a 2-14 type team, it's unacceptable that we only won today because their kicker missed twice. Year 4 for our HC and QB, they have to get it done.
    Sanchez was bad. But they won. That was the feeling going into the game and that is the feeling going out of the game.

He's might struggle the next 2 weeks. But we'll get to that when it comes.

As for Rex, he has a winning record as a HC. That alone should keep his job secure.

Look at what happened to the Chargers after Marty left.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Tannenbaum drafted and/or signed all the other guys who will be on the field. If losing one guy makes the D become horrible, that is because everyone else playing isn't good.

Rex is still a good defensive mind. He should still be able to put a decent product on the field on that side of the ball.
    I'll give you Tannenbaum.

To fire a coach with a winning record is very illogical.

I'll give you Tannenbaum.

To fire a coach with a winning record is very illogical.
    I'm not saying fire Rex. If the rest of the season the team plays like today, then maybe we can start that discussion. But I agree he has built up some equity and should not be having his head called for at this point.

That explains why you feel that way then. I thought Miami was an 8-8 team with Moore as the QB, I think they're a 6-10/7-9 team with Tannehill. If they lose Bush for a significant amount of time, I'll knock them down to 5-11 team.

Their defense is very good (as it was last year) and they play the same soft schedule that we do.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    That explains why you feel that way then. I thought Miami was an 8-8 team with Moore as the QB, I think they're a 6-10/7-9 team with Tannehill. If they lose Bush for a significant amount of time, I'll knock them down to 5-11 team.

Their defense is very good (as it was last year) and they play the same soft schedule that we do.
    Without Bush I can't think of a worse offense in the league than what they will be fielding. Their corners are not very good either, Holmes was getting wide open way more frequently than usual. Front 7 does a good job against the run but Wake is the only guy really capable of getting after the QB. I think they'd have to play over their heads to get to 7 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Without Bush I can't think of a worse offense in the league than what they will be fielding. Their corners are not very good either, Holmes was getting wide open way more frequently than usual. Front 7 does a good job against the run but Wake is the only guy really capable of getting after the QB. I think they'd have to play over their heads to get to 7 wins.
    Without bush they still nearly beat our vaunted defense.

The Patriots lost Brady a few years ago ... Guess what ... 11-5.

Injuries are part of the game. Period.

All Pro
    Please Dump and Stop Posting!!

Agree with OP.