Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Let us have our moment.

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Let us have our moment.

    If Revis is out for the year we have no shot anyway, so lets just enjoy the fact that we are 2-1 and at the top of the AFC East

    And if we do tank because of that injury, Rex should not be fired. The team has not had any incidents so far.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    10,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Canyon of Heroes. Noon Tomorrow. Be There.

  4. #4
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a f*cking terrible, loser mentality.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    What a f*cking terrible, loser mentality.
    I'm tired of being told that. ITS A ****ING REALIST MENTALITY.

    We lose the best defensive player in the NFL.

    You don't think that's going to hurt us the rest of the year?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    If Revis is out for the year we have no shot anyway, so lets just enjoy the fact that we are 2-1 and at the top of the AFC East

    And if we do tank because of that injury, Rex should not be fired. The team has not had any incidents so far.
    I don't like pre-made excuses for Rex. Losing Revis for year would be crushing, but the team can still perform decently.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    What a f*cking terrible, loser mentality.
    Yea, but unfortunately hes right. The defense has taken more than one step back this year, and thats with Revis who is arguably the best defender in the spot. Now that we will be without him all our defensive deficiencies will be magnified ten fold.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I don't like pre-made excuses for Rex. Losing Revis for year would be crushing, but the team can still perform decently.
    Injuries are uncontrollable by the head coach. IF our pass defense goes to pot because Revis is not there, then who are you going to blame?

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Injuries are uncontrollable by the head coach. IF our pass defense goes to pot because Revis is not there, then who are you going to blame?
    Tannenbaum and Rex

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    Yea, but unfortunately hes right. The defense has taken more than one step back this year, and thats with Revis who is arguably the best defender in the spot. Now that we will be without him all our defensive deficiencies will be magnified ten fold.
    I wouldn't say it's taken one step back. Actually I think it is bit better than last year's. Our safety play has been a lot better and he have gotten a little bit more pressure on QBs (last week we definitely got to him)

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    What a f*cking terrible, loser mentality.
    This is the type of **** this guy constantly posts. It gets so old after awhile.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Tannenbaum and Rex
    You now how illogical that is?

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    This is the type of **** this guy constantly posts. It gets so old after awhile.
    Well what the **** do you want? You expect this team to go all the way and win a Super Bowl?

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Well what the **** do you want? You expect this team to go all the way and win a Super Bowl?
    What I want is for you to stop posting.

  16. #16
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I'm tired of being told that. ITS A ****ING REALIST MENTALITY.

    We lose the best defensive player in the NFL.

    You don't think that's going to hurt us the rest of the year?
    Of course a team losing their best player is going to hurt. That is being a realist.

    You saying we have no shot and to enjoy it while it lasts is pathetic and a loser mentality.

    Big f*cking difference.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    What I want is for you to stop posting.
    What I want is for you to think logically about this? And what you expected from this team.

    Rex said nothing to heighten the expectations.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    Of course a team losing their best player is going to hurt. That is being a realist.

    You saying we have no shot and to enjoy it while lasts is pathetic and a loser mentality.

    Big f*cking difference.
    I had the Jets at 7-9 wins with Revis.

  19. #19
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I had the Jets at 7-9 wins with Revis.
    Awesome.

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is like hines ward tonight discussing how the Texans at 3-0 should likely lock up the #1 AFC seed, so the Patriots and Ravens tonight are battling for what could be homefield advantage in the playoffs.

    or we could just play the next 13 weeks and see what happens before declaring its over.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us