Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Monday news and Tweets.

Jane McManus ‏@janesports
    "The future to me doesn't look great with this team," Joe Namath said on ESPN Radio 98.7

Joe Namath speculates that Tim Tebow was brought in to sell tickets, on ESPN Radio 98.7 Michael Kay show. Says McElroy is the real backup.

"There's no sin in admitting the obvious" said Joe Namath, asked about Sanchez saying it wasn't his best day.

Joe Namath on Michael Kay show says that Jets aren't as good as Rex Ryan keeps telling people they are.

It's OK Joe...You called it like you sensed it last year and you were right...
    Last edited by C Mart; 09-24-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Revis will lead a leadership void on this team. Mangold was only team leader in locker room today to talk to media.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Jane McManus ‏@janesports
    "The future to me doesn't look great with this team," Joe Namath said on ESPN Radio 98.7

Joe Namath speculates that Tim Tebow was brought in to sell tickets, on ESPN Radio 98.7 Michael Kay show. Says McElroy is the real backup.

"There's no sin in admitting the obvious" said Joe Namath, asked about Sanchez saying it wasn't his best day.

Joe Namath on Michael Kay show says that Jets aren't as good as Rex Ryan keeps telling people they are.

It's OK Joe...You called it like you sensed it last year and you were right...
    Joe, along with many others.

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    was he facing them or was his back turned to the action as usual?
    OK that was damn funny.....

Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    If you dont notice a o lineman than he did his job, he played well...
    Generally true, but only if they played in the game. Do any of us know how many snaps Ducasse even played?

Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    Generally true, but only if they played in the game. Do any of us know how many snaps Ducasse even played?
    Yeah 20

All League
    Didn't want to start a new thread:

Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 2:46 PM on Tue, Sep 25, 2012:
    I've been told that the Jets have signed RB Jonathan Grimes off the Texans practice squad. #nyj
    (https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/statu...67609882767362)

M tweeted anish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) at 2:47 PM on Tue, Sep 25, 2012:
    In an effort to bolster their secondary, I've been told the Jets will bring in free agent cornerback Chris Carr for a tryout this week #nyj
    (https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/statu...67978033598464)