Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sanchez 32nd in league in completion percentage

sanchesz at the helm.

it is not hard to see that teams are loading up against the run.they know that sanchez cannot beat them with the passing game.the jets had better see the handwriting on the wall.they cannot compete with sanchez at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    it is not hard to see that teams are loading up against the run.they know that sanchez cannot beat them with the passing game.the jets had better see the handwriting on the wall.they cannot compete with sanchez at the helm.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is. Are you a betting person? PM me and lets do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    OK! I accept. How much? PM me with details!
    Showing your true colors, trollism at its best. What "fan" would bet against their own team in the hopes of proving a point about a player he hates? You're pathetic and should be banned, plain and simple.

At this point, I think the Jets CS would be willing to take anything in the way of an improvement from Sanchez. The very same problems that have haunted him in his rookie season are still problems today. That is a very bad sign. It makes it clear that he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

And inaccuracy is just one of many problems for Sanchez. What about throwing the ball up for grabs in the end zone? Did that throw remind anyone of the dumb A$$ interception he threw against the Raiders last season? It looked shockingly familiar to me. It made it abundantly clear to me that he just isn't learning from his prior mistakes.

I just hope this experiment goes on for the rest of the season. They cannot cut bait with Sanchez yet, they'd probably screw themselves in cap room. But to my knowledge, after this season they can cut him without any real consquences in the way of cap space.

Also with Revis out and with Sanchez playing like crap we are doubtful to win so much as 7 games. We could possibly end up with a top ten pick during the draft or be in position to move up and grab a top notch blue chip QB prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    The statline for Tannehill (a rookie) was pretty much on par with Sanchez's. Tannehill receiving corps consists of Anthony Fasano and a bunch of #3s. Reggie Bush was out for the whole second half.

So is Tannehill playing as well as a 4th year QB with a poor surrounding cast should play, or is Sanchez playing as well as a rookie with a poor surrounding cast should play?
    Tannehills receivers do led the league in dropped passes

Sanchez was losing games for us years 1-3. the game yesterday wouldve been a loss years 1-3. Sanchez didnt lose AT Pittsburgh, the team and coaches included, lost the Pittsburgh game.

Sanchez has a ton of 4th quarter comeback WINS in his young career
    #6 is capable

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I think Sanchez is a guy that plays his best when it's crunch time.

Who would you rather have, Matt Ryan or Mark Sanchez?

One will look real nice in the regular season and then sh!t the bed in the post season. The other will struggle at times in the regular season and play his best in the post season.
    Matt Ryan, is this a trick question?

Quote Originally Posted by endgameeugenics View Post
    Sanchez was losing games for us years 1-3. the game yesterday wouldve been a loss years 1-3. Sanchez didnt lose AT Pittsburgh, the team and coaches included, lost the Pittsburgh game.

#6 is capable
    Yes he is capable ... Capable of throwing for the 32nd place on the pass completion chart.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by endgameeugenics View Post

#6 is capable
    Typical.

Sanchez never gets balme for the losses, it's always somebody elses fault.

He only gets credit for the wins.

So if the Jets had Eli or Matt Ryan or Drew Brees, would they be 3-0 right now? Would they have beaten the Steelers? Nah, they'd probably be 2-1, just as they are now with Sanchez. Ws and Ls for me. Especially since it well-documented the Jets don't have the greatest WR corps of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Typical.

Sanchez never gets balme for the losses, it's always somebody elses fault.

He only gets credit for the wins.
    are you kidding me???? I hope that was a sarcastic comment. you've been on this board long enough to know that about 1/3 to a half of the posters here give Sanchez plenty of blame when the Jets lose.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Showing your true colors, trollism at its best. What "fan" would bet against their own team in the hopes of proving a point about a player he hates?
    It is a DISGRACE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    are you kidding me???? I hope that was a sarcastic comment. you've been on this board long enough to know that about 1/3 to a half of the posters here give Sanchez plenty of blame when the Jets lose.
    This. He does get plenty of blame. No doubt.