Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: One Possible Positive Effect the Loss of Revis May Create

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    Buddy, they really should have someone supervise your activities hour. I have never felt such lunacy permeate out of a written word in my entire life.
    great post!

When Rex began in '09, he seeming brought the house with exotic variations to compensate for the relative lack of talent on defense.

The first game against the Pats in NY that year was a masterpiece of blitzing. Brady and his offense were befuddled all game.

Hopefully, with the psychological crutch of Revis gone, Rex will return to his spontaneity and instincts of '09. He seemed to go more conservative every year after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    When Rex began in '09, he seeming brought the house with exotic variations to compensate for the relative lack of talent on defense.

The first game against the Pats in NY that year was a masterpiece of blitzing. Brady and his offense were befuddled all game.

Hopefully, with the psychological crutch of Revis gone, Rex will return to his spontaneity and instincts of '09. He seemed to go more conservative every year after that.
    Like trying to explain to a child how Santa gets in the house when they live in an apartment. Sounds great but it's spin and bullsiht. You did have me for a moment though.....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Like trying to explain to a child how Santa gets in the house when they live in an apartment. Sounds great but it's spin and bullsiht. You did have me for a moment though.....
    I did say "hopefully", didn't I?

As someone who was born and lives in chimney-less Miami, I was told Santa also had the capability to pass under doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    I did say "hopefully", didn't I?

As someone who was born and lives in chimney-less Miami, I was told Santa also had the capability to pass under doors.
    How did the reindeer fly in all that heat?

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    How did the reindeer fly in all that heat?
    Or have the ability to fly so fast across the globe without burning up?

I figured it's like sausage making; nobody wants to see how its made, they just want the final product.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I have a few.

1. The Revis holdout/contract talks are now out the window. Revis's agent would have to be a fool to bring those up coming off an injury.

2. The pressure is now off the Jets for the most part. Without the best defensive player in the NFL, this team should be "expected" to not compete for a Super Bowl this year. This means that players can play a bit looser and Rex can try out the new guys and try out some new schemes without fear of loss of job, IMO. To fire Rex because of this is illogical and ridiculous.
    Everyone's got to raise their play. this might actually serve to bring the team closer together. It starts with Sanchez who has to carry the can more.But overall all the players have to be accountable for improvements. Its still early days yet but with more game time and familiarity with their individual roles the team might gel more cohesively and suprise a lot of people

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    We just don't have bigtime playmakers in the front 7. Through 3 games, Garrett McIntyre has had the best game of anyone in our front 7. That is an actual truth. .

Explain to me clearly how these first two sentences are related; especially since this is a case of McIntyre being the guy no one cared to block.
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 09-27-2012 at 12:46 AM.