Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cimini: Rex: Jets RBs 'left yards on the field'

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am with Mainejet on this issue it time to go Parcellin on some of these players. Either crap or get off the pot, best performer plays no if ands. Or buts !

Personally I would be starting Powell over Greene, you see Powell is already going and we don't need to get him started like Rex wants to do with Greene. In limited play Powell clearly out plays Greene at this point. We have also seen very little of McKnight, what's up with that. How about a back field of McKnight and Powell together.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    I am with Mainejet on this issue it time to go Parcellin on some of these players. Either crap or get off the pot, best performer plays no if ands. Or buts !

Personally I would be starting Powell over Greene, you see Powell is already going and we don't need to get him started like Rex wants to do with Greene. In limited play Powell clearly out plays Greene at this point. We have also seen very little of McKnight, what's up with that. How about a back field of McKnight and Powell together.

What happens if you crap after you get off the pot?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why does it feel like Rex is turning into Mangina. Looks like he doesn't have a f()cking clue.