Thread: Detroit-Tennessee

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Detroit-Tennessee

Just rewatched on rewind. The craziest game I have seen in a while.. 3 TDs in last 1.20 of the game.. TEN 3 returns for TDs.. Just wow...
    BTW - "Monster Suh" was absolutely invisible, have not heard his name once..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Just rewatched on rewind. The craziest game I have seen in a while.. 3 TDs in last 1.20 of the game.. TEN 3 returns for TDs.. Just wow...
    Did you see the pass that Shaun Hill threw to Calvin Johnson in OT. It looked alot like the throw to Mark threw to Stephen Hill. The difference was that Calvin Johnson used his finger tips and was able to reel the ball in but Stephen Hill got hit in the palms and dropped it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schwartz should be fired for what went on at the end of that game (if the Lions end up missing the playoffs or lose the division tiitle by 1 game). No excuse for either trying to be a wiseass and go for the first down, or the lack of communication Schwartz claims it was.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Suh being invisible is not a suprise at all if you asked me. Going into this season I told everyone in sight the most overrated player in the league is Newton on O and Suh on D.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Schwartz should be fired for what went on at the end of that game (if the Lions end up missing the playoffs or lose the division tiitle by 1 game). No excuse for either trying to be a wiseass and go for the first down, or the lack of communication Schwartz claims it was.
    Close your eyes and imagine this board if Rex pull this ****..