Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: Add Another 4th Quarter Comeback For Sanchez

  1. #1

    Add Another 4th Quarter Comeback For Sanchez

    TD to Kerley with 3:00 and change left on the clock to go up by three, then the game winning drive in OT. Despite no defense, no running game, no Keller, Wrs that cant get separation or catch the ball, and maybe a bit of luck.

    FYI.

  2. #2
    That's true.


    I mean, two missed Fin FGs notwithstanding, Mark DID do what he had to do when it was on the line.



    Unfortunately, if the Jets play like this against the Niners...... yikes!

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,990
    I'll has been drinking to that!

    Its true, thats what he does.

    Next time..I set my VCR to 2:50


    Do some tri's and bi's till then.
    -

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'll has been drinking to that!

    Its true, thats what he does.

    Next time..I set my VCR to 2:50


    Do some tri's and bi's till then.
    -
    tri's.....and....bi's.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    tri's.....and....bi's.
    workout

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    TD to Kerley with 3:00 and change left on the clock to go up by three, then the game winning drive in OT. Despite no defense, no running game, no Keller, Wrs that cant get separation or catch the ball, and maybe a bit of luck.

    FYI.
    WOW! Lets get his bust ready for Canton! He is most deserving!

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    tri's.....and....bi's.
    Muscles, dude.

    Its what men do.

    Then, tune in for the comeback and the happy recap.

    -

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,077
    4th Q Comebacks > Completion %

  9. #9
    If that had been Tebow, ESPN would have been all over his nuts.

    "What a winner! Came up huge in the big moment yet again!"

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,724
    Wins are better than %, and sacks.

  11. #11
    wtf, 48 yard field goals are not gimmies

    im sick of hearing about it

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,067
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    If that had been Tebow, ESPN would have been all over his nuts.

    "What a winner! Came up huge in the big moment yet again!"
    So true.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    4th Q Comebacks > Completion %
    It worked for John Elway!!!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNY View Post
    wtf, 48 yard field goals are not gimmies

    im sick of hearing about it
    Certainly not when we are kicking them

  15. #15
    The Sanchez hate is amazing around here

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by endgameeugenics View Post
    The Sanchez hate is amazing around here
    I saw someone criticize Sanchez's heart on here today. After Sunday's game? Really?

    That's the definition of gutting out a win.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    TD to Kerley with 3:00 and change left on the clock to go up by three, then the game winning drive in OT. Despite no defense, no running game, no Keller, Wrs that cant get separation or catch the ball, and maybe a bit of luck.

    FYI.
    No defense? Our defense scored as many TD's as the Jets offense did and totaled 2 Turnovers.

    That was one of Sanchez most inaccurate games as a Pro. Hopefully this is a great confidence booster to him but if he continues to play like he did the last two weeks he will lose his starting job before the end of the season.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    No defense? Our defense scored as many TD's as the Jets offense did and totaled 2 Turnovers.

    That was one of Sanchez most inaccurate games as a Pro. Hopefully this is a great confidence booster to him but if he continues to play like he did the last two weeks he will lose his starting job before the end of the season.
    and be replaced by who????

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNY View Post
    wtf, 48 yard field goals are not gimmies

    im sick of hearing about it
    seriously.

    not to mention, and correct me if i'm wrong, but we were already losing when Carpenter missed the first FG. that would have put them up 7.

    and then the kerley TD would have tied the game anyway.

    people make it seem like they had shots at 2 GW FG's and missed.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    tri's.....and....bi's.
    I think it's a sex thing.

    Like chug's....and....butt's

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us