13 25.00%
  • 7-8

21 40.38%
  • 9-10

12 23.08%
  • 11+

2 3.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Wins Poll (Post Revis Injury).

Total Wins Poll (Post Revis Injury).

Jets Currently 2-1, 13 games to go.

Beginning of the year: 9-7/10-6

Now: 6-10 secondary is going to be really tested now without Revis and a lack of pass rush and the anemic offense doesn't help either
    Last edited by Rexamillion5592; 09-24-2012 at 10:18 PM.

We should be able to win 5 more......

If the kids step up (Wilk, Coples, Ellis) and we quit trying to incorporate Teabag into our offense I think we have a shot at 10-6.

Just End the Season

6-10

no pass rush, no Revis. ... no 1# rb. Sanchez under 50.5% completetion rate. no # 2 WR

it's going to be a long season

Bills 10-6
    Pats 9-7
    Dolphins 8-8
    Jets 6-10.

MARK IT

10 wins w/o Revis, lol, you guys had us pegged for what 11-12 wins with him?
    Must be nice to be confident in this team. When they let you down, do you feel worse? How does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Must be nice to be confident in this team. When they let you down, do you feel worse? How does it work?
    I can't believe you tricked me into buying PSLs

Hall Of Fame
    Its actually an interesting question. How many wins per year is Revis responsible for?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I can't believe you tricked me into buying PSLs
    Dumped mine, and ran the other way.

Dumped mine, and ran the other way.
    Please tell me how you did this? Is it how we discussed before? Did you just not pay?

All League
    Shouldn't make a difference. So what, the D will let up a few more points. That just means the O will have to step it up and score a few more each week.

Oh, right. Yeah, the Jets are fvcked.

I had us at 9-10 wins before, now I have us at 8-9. But that really has more to do with the schedule.

I already had us losing twice to the Patriots, we'll just get beat worse now.

The changes are the games against the Texans (who I had us beating) and Cardinals. Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald are going to light up Cromartie if we don't give him a lot of help. He had a big hit yesterday, but he can't deal with their physicality play after play.

Don't kid yourselves though, in another year against a different schedule, this would be a 4-5 win team.

Had us at 12 wins before the Season began.

I still see 9-10.

If I'm going down, I'm goign down an optimist hoping for the best (for once).

Cynicism and doubt and pessimism never got me anywhere.

Hall Of Fame
    49ers, Texans, Cardinals, NE twice, Buffalo, Titans, Chargers.

I still think this is a .500 team, with or without Revis. I'm thinking they could be somewhere between 7-9 wins.

If they can somehow go 5-3 (which means stealing a game against either SF, HOU, or NE) they can be in real good shape. You have to take this team over the Colts and Fins again simply because of the QB and head coach situations with those teams.

The optimist in me thinks the steal game could be this Sunday. SF on the road in a 1:00 game could benefit the Jets if they can force another ugly game.

I would feel worse if we lost Sanchez or Mangold so I still think we are a 7-9 win team.

Even without Revis we have good DBs. Normally I'd say Revis means 2 wins which would take my prediction down to 9-7 but I can still see 10. The O doesn't look bad and ST has been big. Field position has been a big + for us so far. Pitts shutting us down week 2 in Pitts is no huge deal IMO. Sanchez hasn't been great but IS moving the ball a lot better. Our D has been riddled with injury and still haven't played bad. People look too much at sacks which don't mean as much as some of you seem to think. SF has 2 whole sack more then us and I hear the same people call them the best D in the league.

I am much more concerned with the rushing yards we have given up. Hopefully a health Pauha they start playing the rush better. Passing D wise we haven't given up a lot of 1st downs but the 20 we have given up on the run is a pretty big # for us. If you would have told me us and Baltimore would be struggling vs the run this year I would have thought you nuts. This is something that us, Balt, and Pitts have excelled in over the last few years. I just don't buy we can't improve on this.

Bewildered Beast
    I think I read your "Managing Expectations" book, it was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I love this team, and it hurts when they don't play up to their potential. I have fun win, or win. Satisfied?

Either we are going to totally implode from the Revis injury and wind up in the basement of the league (see 2005), or maybe Kyle Wilson will actually step up and become the #1 pick we hope'd he would be, and the offsense will stop playing like total garbage

I wear green goggles so I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Can we beat Miami again, can we beat Indy? Yea I think so. If we can get to the bye week at 4-4, I think we are good enough to get on a roll in the second half and rattle off 5 to 6 W's.

Week 9: Bye Week

Week 10 - 11/11/12: at Seattle Seahawks
    Week 11 - 11/18/12: at St. Louis Rams
    Week 12 - 11/22/12: New England Patriots
    Week 13 12/2/12: Arizona Cardinals
    Week 14 12/9/12: at Jacksonville Jaguars
    Week 15 - 12/17/12: at Tennessee Titans
    Week 16 12/23/12: San Diego Chargers
    Week 17 - 12/30/12: at Buffalo Bills

I don't think we beat the Pats this year unfortunately, but if Rex can somehow get these guys to start pressuring the opposing QB's you never know, we have all seen how Bradyboy reacts to hits and pressure.