Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowd Noise

Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    How about you leave the house at 11?

Seems like you care more about getting to the stadium early than staying through the game.
    If you try to get to the Stadium later than that, you run the risk of not being able to park your car, even if you might have a yellow parking pass. Between all the tailgaters taking up 6 spaces per 1 car in their tailgates, that doesn't leave many spaces for the rest of the crowd that might actually want to be able to park without having to ask somebody that's so oblivious that they've got their **** taking up a perfectly available space to move, just so that way you can park your car. Then once you ask the tailgater to move their ****, you have to worry about what they're going to do to your car, since you don't plan on sitting in the parking lot all day to protect it.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    If you try to get to the Stadium later than that, you run the risk of not being able to park your car, even if you might have a yellow parking pass. Between all the tailgaters taking up 6 spaces per 1 car in their tailgates, that doesn't leave many spaces for the rest of the crowd that might actually want to be able to park without having to ask somebody that's so oblivious that they've got their **** taking up a perfectly available space to move, just so that way you can park your car. Then once you ask the tailgater to move their ****, you have to worry about what they're going to do to your car, since you don't plan on sitting in the parking lot all day to protect it.
    The train is always a viable option, they run right to the stadium....

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    The train is always a viable option, they run right to the stadium....
    Train from Upstate NY? No thanks, mate.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    How about you leave the house at 11?

Seems like you care more about getting to the stadium early than staying through the game.
    I would if I could get a parking spot.

But because the tailgating drunks get there at 9:00 in order to get to their seats at 2:00 I have no choice but to get there at 10:30. Crazy, isn't it? I have to reach the stadium 2 hours early to beat the people that show up 1 hour late.

The fatigue involved in getting to the stadium early, killing time, watching the Jets fail, listening to the blaring PA during TV timeouts, by 3:00 we need a nap, not more football.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    so you're saying some of these posters that are critical of you and i are the same sloppy drunks i see weekly at the games? its a no wonder they stay till the end its probably when they wake up.

they start paying my way they can tell me what to do until then shut the hell up and mind your own business.
    Yup. Stupid drunks are telling us how to behave at the game. That, and a 'roid rager.

SAR I

why should he have to battle for a spot?
    why should he have to ask anyone to move there stuff so he can park?
    why should he have to worry about them doing damage to his car?
    what happened to all the vast improvements we were promised once we all bought in to the psl?
    the parking lot attendents should all be fired.
    id pay $100 to park so they could hire nj state police to man the lots and enforce the rules.
    Last edited by Nike; 09-28-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Train from Upstate NY? No thanks, mate.
    There's more then one way to skin a cat.

Think outside the box.

why should he have to battle for a spot?
    why should he have to ask anyone to move there stuff so he can park?
    why should he have to worry about them doing damage to his car?
    what happened to all the vast improvements we were promised once we all bought in to the psl?
    the parking lot attendents should all be fired.
    id pay $100 to park so they could hire nj state police to man the lots.
    That's the way it is, holmes. It's not right, but what can be done about it? I understand early in the morning if people want to spread out and take up multiple spots, ok, fine, there are plenty to go around when it's early. But, when about 11 or 11:30 rolls along, the parking lot staff should start making people condense their tailgates down to 1 spot, so that way other people might have a spot to park their car. And then as you drive down the line of tailgaters, trying to scrounge up one lousy open spot, the tailgaters all look at you like you have 6 heads, like, how dare you not be tailgating, and how dare you want an open space, don't you realize that we have to take up at least 5 of them in order to have our tailgate?

That's the way it is, holmes. It's not right, but what can be done about it? I understand early in the morning if people want to spread out and take up multiple spots, ok, fine, there are plenty to go around when it's early. But, when about 11 or 11:30 rolls along, the parking lot staff should start making people condense their tailgates down to 1 spot, so that way other people might have a spot to park their car. And then as you drive down the line of tailgaters, trying to scrounge up one lousy open spot, the tailgaters all look at you like you have 6 heads, like, how dare you not be tailgating, and how dare you want an open space, don't you realize that we have to take up at least 5 of them in order to have our tailgate?
    holmes?

the stadium needs to enforce the rules that they made. when i bought my seats and psl i was assured it was all being worked on. guess what? bull****

no tailgate should take up 5 parking spots. find a location where theres room on the edges and move it.

i repeat i would pay $100 to park if the nj state police would enforce the rules in the lot and straighten things out and end the drunkfest and idiots who take up more than 1 spot in places where spots are clearly marked. it shouldnt matter what time i get there the ticket i paid for says game time 1:00 not 8:30am in the morning.

There's more then one way to skin a cat.

Think outside the box.
    Easy to shoot your mouth off from Florida, huh?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

holmes?

the stadium needs to enforce the rules that they made. when i bought my seats and psl i was assured it was all being worked on. guess what? bull****

no tailgate should take up 5 parking spots. find a location where theres room on the edges and move it.

i repeat i would pay $100 to park if the nj state police would enforce the rules in the lot and straighten things out and end the drunkfest and idiots who take up more than 1 spot in places where spots are clearly marked. it shouldnt matter what time i get there the ticket i paid for says game time 1:00 not 8:30am in the morning.
    We will have a tailgate-free parking lot.

We are organizing.

SAR I

I get to game usually at 12:30pm for a one pm game and around that time they start breaking down tailgates. I also noticed they close lots near gate around 11ish as all spots are filled or have tents on them. Around 12:15 they reopen lots and send people like me in. By them they are already breaking down, getting there at 11:30am is the worst.

I would just buy a club parking pass. Plenty of folk there who dont use all their passes. In coaches club for instance 3 seats entitle you to two passes. I cant imagine maybe people with three PSLs take two cars. How hard is it to get someone to buy you a season pass. Throw then $100 bucks if you want.

I am parking in the club section this sunday so I will tell you how it is. I plan on arriving around 11:15am. A bad time to arrive buy hoping club section lot is ok.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Easy to shoot your mouth off from Florida, huh?
    That's hardly shooting my mouth off youngster and I'm not in Florida.

That's hardly shooting my mouth off youngster and I'm not in Florida.
    Yea, well I aint no youngster, jackass

Redds Restaurant is offering a 'tailgate experience' where you pay $10 for all you can eat (great food), free giveaways (we got lanyards, bottle opener, t-shirts!!), a coupon to come back to the restaurant for a free pizza, and a place to hang out with a DJ, a huge tent, a football toss, cornhole games, stocked bar and other enthusiastic jets fans. $30 to park car and round trip shuttle service to and from the stadium (which is less than 1/2 a mile away).

Guess someone could just do this if they really hate parking lot.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yea, well I aint no youngster, jackass
    You just act like one. Got it.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 09-28-2012 at 03:21 PM.

You just act like one. Got it.
    Ok, keep telling others when they're allowed to leave a Jets blowout from 8,000 miles away, because thats a real "grownup" thing to do. I guess me saying that is acting like a youngster

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ok, keep telling others when they're allowed to leave a Jets blowout from 8,000 miles away, because thats a real "grownup" thing to do. I guess me saying that is acting like a youngster
    There are other people here that have voiced the same exact opinion as me in this thread, so, go find another tree to hump Ace.

Three words, GFY

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Three words, GFY
    That's three letters genius....