Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Crowd Noise

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Should we pop an extra vicodin? If we win it's to celebrate if we lose it's too numb the additional pain we've caused by moving around in bed from the aggravation.
    Exactly. It's better than a Captain Morgan & Diet Pepsi during a Pennington disaster.

That, and it's Oxycodone for me. 10MG should do it.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    Would have been a nice day in the Javit's dome....That stadium is awful. I have no interest in going. Would like to support the team but the crowds/drunks are not worth it to a 54 year old fart. I think they need a noise meter for internet/home guys!!!

Do you think people would pay a buck a game to get on a noise meter from home (that amplified noise in the stadium)? Maybe 2 bucks and one goes to charity?
    Another one who never played the game, prolly lookin for a SF treat.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Exactly. It's better than a Captain Morgan & Diet Pepsi during a Pennington disaster.

That, and it's Oxycodone for me. 10MG should do it.

SAR I
    Just popped in you going today?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Just popped in you going today?
    Can't, would set me back a few days to go.

Very bummed, but at least I got $1,000 from StubHub to ease the sadness.

Thanks for checking in.

SAR I

about to leave for the game. later than usual. im about an hour away from the stadium if traffic cooperates. i pity the fool that takes 2-3 spots for a tailgate and i cant park my car. i promise to create alot of crowd noise. stay tuned

i have a feeling we're gonna ask ourselves AGAIN why we overlooked Moss for pennies. don't even want to hear any of the cancer treatment crap

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelForbin View Post
    i have a feeling we're gonna ask ourselves AGAIN why we overlooked Moss for pennies. don't even want to hear any of the cancer treatment crap
    moss is going to torch the jets secondary

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    moss is going to torch the jets secondary
    You don't actually believe that do you?

Quote Originally Posted by sogreedy23 View Post
    You don't actually believe that do you?
    Who's gonna stop him? Cro? Wilson? Perhaps Cro.....we will see.
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 09-30-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Pretend for a minute that Cro matches up ridiculously well. Oh wait, he does, as shown by him shutting Moss down when he had a prolific QB throwing to him in Brady. They're both long striders, and if theres anyone that Cro easily matches up well with it's Moss.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sogreedy23 View Post
    Pretend for a minute that Cro matches up ridiculously well. Oh wait, he does, as shown by him shutting Moss down when he had a prolific QB throwing to him in Brady. They're both long striders, and if theres anyone that Cro easily matches up well with it's Moss.
    Yep! Cro took it to Moss when Revis went out of the game at home a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by VERMONT JET View Post
    Yep! Cro took it to Moss when Revis went out of the game at home a few years ago.
    Problem is that Vernon Davis and Frank "Al" Gore is going to take it to the Jets.

Me no like this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Another one who never played the game, prolly lookin for a SF treat.
    Been to a hundred....Drunks ruin the day just about every time. Most of the losers don't even give a sh*t about the game. Whatever.

i just got back from the game. i did my part. i paid my psl and ticket fee. i was in my seat before kickoff. i bought a water and a hot dog. did the jets even bother showing up?

sorry people im pissed. fire rex bench sanchez do what you need to do to be respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i just got back from the game. i did my part. i paid my psl and ticket fee. i was in my seat before kickoff. i bought a water and a hot dog. did the jets even bother showing up?

sorry people im pissed. fire rex bench sanchez do what you need to do to be respectful.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post

Wait a minute. You're saying that your money, your time, and your cheering didn't motivate the Jets to show up?

Must have been the pretzel-eaters on mom's couch. Knew we couldn't count on them.

SAR I

Wait a minute. You're saying that your money, your time, and your cheering didn't motivate the Jets to show up?

Must have been the pretzel-eaters on mom's couch. Knew we couldn't count on them.

SAR I
    rex ryan is bozo the clown. sanchez is bush league. time for changes. problem is woody has my money what do i do?

SAR I

look at the sea of red........ woody johnson you suck and you fail.

i heard more noise from niner fans, even before the game was out of reach