Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowd Noise

It would be classic if SAR didn't actually own a PSL and was posting from a library in Atlanta just for the laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Bull***t.

You know what helps? Effort by the TEAM.

In the past 3 seasons I can't tell you how many quarters and halves of games were played just like the Miami game. Poor execution, lousy tackling, dumb penalties, confounding timeouts, lack of urgency, lousy playcalling, no halftime adjustments, and on and on.

And, not to mention, there are never any offensive touchdowns, only a handful of first downs, a boatload of three-and-outs. All the typical fan does all game is cheer the defense and it's exhausting to keep making noise on 3rd downs as if that's what we came to see.

The fans aren't the issue. We're the same group that was always there, but the best of that group, the ones willing to spend a lot of money, the ones who aren't piss drunk and making no noise at all. You've got more passionate fans who are paying attention more than ever, and we simply don't like what we're seeing.

SAR I

I gotta agree with Sar. We suck on 3rd down defense, its a waste to even stand anymore, I know the other team is gonna pick it up. And last year, I am not sure we scored more then 1 or 2 TD's in the 1st qtr. at home. They play terrible at home even when they win

Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    I gotta agree with Sar. We suck on 3rd down defense, its a waste to even stand anymore, I know the other team is gonna pick it up. And last year, I am not sure we scored more then 1 or 2 TD's in the 1st qtr. at home. They play terrible at home even when they win
    People dont like it but facts back him up most of the time....

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Blow me - you ain't sh_t.

I don't care how much money you spend p_ssyboy, you are no more a fan then anyone else here - remember that.

You think your sh_t don't stink? F_ck off punk.

As far as a pretzel eating couch jockey goes, look in the mirror fatboy.

I am in the gym 7 days a week 3 hours a day and I guarantee you I can break your pencil-neck.
    If this thread were about junior high school bullying and roid rage perhaps your opinion would matter.

Show up or shut up.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    mediocrity abounds no question. Our player development will ensure we never win a SB.

I know you hate REX but the reality is..after 3 years..his ROOKIE record is way above average and like Parcells, Billicke, he should be given time to develop and learn.

Tanny? Well Im off that band wagon.
    Rex is going to get his chance to impress me now, isn't he?

No Revis, Top 5 Defense, "most talented team" he's had, supposed Top 3 Defensive Mind, 4th Year, first place at the quarter pole, let's see how he saves our season.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    People dont like it but facts back him up most of the time....
    ...and there you have it.

The fans aren't the problem. The Jets are. Give us 100% and we'll give you 100%. Give us 40% you get 40%. Very easy situation to solve.

And for those watching us on TV who want more noise, show up and make it yourself.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    wow

three posts in a row possibly arguing with himself

SARRY

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    If this thread were about junior high school bullying and roid rage perhaps your opinion would matter.

Show up or shut up.

SAR I
    You will never shut me up punk.

Some of us have a greater responsibility in life and don't have the spare time to show up to a football game every Sunday - it would be nice if my life was that care-free, but unfortunately, it's not.

Naturally you would know NOTHING AT ALL about that, so, I can half-excuse your ignorance.

All that being said, I show up when I can and that's all that matters.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 09-25-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Veteran

Arrow

That's because the Jets have shown up for 1 game in the entire Rex Ryan era.

Rex was never again able to get that 100% effort from his team, thus he never got that 100% effort from the fans.

SAR I
    Keep pointing the finger at Rex all you want man but the truth is alot of fans sit back and just like to *****,sit on their hands and say "they will find a way to screw it up" or "same old Jets". The Jets will never have a true home field advantage until those people change or are gone. Rex has got this team one step away from the SUPER BOWL...TWICE!!! Now is that good enough? No.

Sometimes you need to learn to point the thumb and not the finger. As fans you should want to do everything in your power to help the team win. If its a 6-0 game and the team has played like crap for 55min WHO CARES?? Yell your ass off to make it hard for the other teams offense to mount that last scoring drive. Don't sit on your hands because Rex coaches a boring style of football. A win is a win. You are either helping the team win or you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Blow me - you ain't sh_t.

I don't care how much money you spend p_ssyboy, you are no more a fan then anyone else here - remember that.

You think your sh_t don't stink? F_ck off punk.

As far as a pretzel eating couch jockey goes, look in the mirror fatboy.

I am in the gym 7 days a week 3 hours a day and I guarantee you I can break your pencil-neck.
    LOL, SAR is going to report your personal attack. But anyway, his point completely went over your head

Jets Insider VIP
    Sorry Arod but you fell for his SARRY MO..

Every one of his 74000 posts are planned and designed to needle and aggravate another poster into an over the line response causing him to go to a mod and get that poster banned

Makes his day I guess. The ignore list is my recommended antidote

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Sorry Arod but you fell for his SARRY MO..

Every one of his 74000 posts are planned and designed to needle and aggravate another poster into an over the line response causing him to go to a mod and get that poster banned

Makes his day I guess. The ignore list is my recommended antidote

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    Done...

Show up or shut up.

SAR I
    Sorry some of us live 2800 miles away and it costs much more to travel to those home games than it does for you. After having been to Denver, Tampa, Oakland, San Diego, Detroit, I am finally able to make the cross country trip to Metlife for the Colts game, and I am just hoping that we are a louder fan base than such fans in San Diego and Detroit in which their teams have NEVER won a Super Bowl, and Detroit has yet to win a playoff game in many years. Unfortunately I'm expecting the stadium to be nowhere as loud as those places.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Every one of his 74000 posts are planned and designed to needle and aggravate another poster into an over the line response
    I hate posters who do that.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    I hate posters who do that.
    Seems like they are doing a good job.

whats to get all fired up at a jets home game. we have been losing for the past 43 yrs.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansocal View Post
    Sorry some of us live 2800 miles away and it costs much more to travel to those home games than it does for you. After having been to Denver, Tampa, Oakland, San Diego, Detroit, I am finally able to make the cross country trip to Metlife for the Colts game, and I am just hoping that we are a louder fan base than such fans in San Diego and Detroit in which their teams have NEVER won a Super Bowl, and Detroit has yet to win a playoff game in many years. Unfortunately I'm expecting the stadium to be nowhere as loud as those places.
    San Diego is an old 1960's baseball park, Detroit an echoey dome. Their fans can cheer less than we do and it'll still sound louder on TV. We're not to blame if the stadium's design isn't built for fan volume, nothing we can do about the open nature of the concourses.

It's funny, the Giants play in the same place and in a more competitive division with more fierce rivals and their fans aren't louder than us and they managed to win the Super Bowl.

Please don't come to our home stadium if you're going to have such a negative attitude, how we're going to disappoint you.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    San Diego is an old 1960's baseball park, Detroit an echoey dome. Their fans can cheer less than we do and it'll still sound louder on TV. We're not to blame if the stadium's design isn't built for fan volume, nothing we can do about the open nature of the concourses.

It's funny, the Giants play in the same place and in a more competitive division with more fierce rivals and their fans aren't louder than us and they managed to win the Super Bowl.

Please don't come to our home stadium if you're going to have such a negative attitude.

SAR I
    They were loud when they got their 1st 2.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    whats to get all fired up at a jets home game. we have been losing for the past 43 yrs.
    I just used the Bluetooth from the Technology Package in my brand new BMW to record myself cheering into my new 64GB iPhone 5 so that I can just hit "Play" when the Jets actually do something worth cheering for.

How ironic is this thread, challenging season ticket holders to give 100% with the Jets playing the worst 10 consecutive quarters of "football" they've played since Al Groh left town. Hysterical.

SAR I