Thread: Crowd Noise

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Wow.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's tough when you have all these people at the game who got tickets from bob from accounting who couldnt make the game and are actually giants fans. Home field advantage doesnt exist here. I actually think they have more of an advantage away because they don't have to hear the freaking tebow cheers.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNY View Post
    It's tough when you have all these people at the game who got tickets from bob from accounting who couldnt make the game and are actually giants fans. Home field advantage doesnt exist here. I actually think they have more of an advantage away because they don't have to hear the freaking tebow cheers.
    before psls were instituted home field advantage did so exist.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw more ****ing losers in Giants gear at the stadium today than any other home game in a while...****ing joke.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Wait a minute. You're saying that your money, your time, and your cheering didn't motivate the Jets to show up?

Must have been the pretzel-eaters on mom's couch. Knew we couldn't count on them.

SAR I
    SAR- Clearly the fans didn't give enough of an effort today. Didn't Rex implore the crowd to be the difference in the game today? Well, the team lost, so obviously the crowd must have only given a 50% effort or so. What was your take from the couch?