Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elite D......

Elite D......

We are 3 games into the season and there's still a lot of football to play. We are in first place and everything else doesn't matter. Win ugly every week, the only down side is many fans Blood pressure will have to checked week in and out. We are in first place and Rex's elite d is rank 21st in the league.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te...sition/defense

Now with Revis out for the year, can we stay there? First place. What's your thought on this?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    We never had an elite D, and even with a good D WE ARE GOING NOWHERE IF THIS O DOESN'T GET IT'S SH*T TOGETHER, PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    We are 3 games into the season and there's still a lot of football to play. We are in first place and everything else doesn't matter. Win ugly every week, the only down side is many fans Blood pressure will have to checked week in and out. We are in first place and Rex's elite d is rank 21st in the league.

Now with Revis out for the year, can we stay there? First place. What's your thought on this?
    We do not have an elite D by any means, but when Sanchez plays well we can beat any team in the league. Getting Keller back will help and maybe Sanchez and Holmes have found a rythm.

I say yes, we stay in first place and win the division.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    We never had an elite D, and even with a good D WE ARE GOING NOWHERE IF THIS O DOESN'T GET IT'S SH*T TOGETHER, PERIOD.
    Difficult to get your act together when they are neglected and the owner wants more Tebow...........

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Difficult to get your act together when they are neglected and the owner wants more Tebow...........
    Has absolutely nothing to do with it, nothing.

Banned
    I think Rex needs to work his schemes like he used to. We've been playing super vanilla on defense. Without Revis, scheming is what will make this defense work.

But I agree, if the offense continues to play poorly none of it will matter.

Has absolutely nothing to do with it, nothing.
    Right, because Tebow lining up as a Wr gives Sanchez a great advantage to succeed, rather than a player who actually plays the position.

Jets Insider VIP
    Right, because Tebow lining up as a Wr gives Sanchez a great advantage to succeed, rather than a player who actually plays the position.
    I don't like all that crap either, but who am I to second guess the OC they just started together. And I will also say this for as much as the experts were laughing TT did get the first down on the punt to start it all off, usually I would laugh too, but I tell you I wasn't laughing when they were 3 and out before the punt.

I don't like all that crap either, but who am I to second guess the OC they just started together. And I will also say this for as much as the experts were laughing TT did get the first down on the punt to start it all off, usually I would laugh too, but I tell you I wasn't laughing when they were 3 and out before the punt.
    You are kidding I hope.

Tim Tebow is EXACTLY what EVERY EDUCATED fan and commentator said he would be. A TOTAL distraction "on" and "off." The field. EVERY time the offense gets going, here comes Tebow. Our OWNER said "more Tebow" and now the coaching staff has to play him.

JETS are a JOKE

Jets Insider VIP
    You are kidding I hope.

Tim Tebow is EXACTLY what EVERY EDUCATED fan and commentator said he would be. A TOTAL distraction "on" and "off." The field. EVERY time the offense gets going, here comes Tebow. Our OWNER said "more Tebow" and now the coaching staff has to play him.

JETS are a JOKE
    Punt protector, if you don't think that TT can be used in that capacity, you better start listening to your dog.

You are kidding I hope.

JETS are a JOKE
    So you hate our owner. Hate Rex. Hate Tebow. Thought Revis got what he deserved. Why log onto a Jets site every day? Do you like to be miserable? A mod should have done you a favor and banned you for enjoying our best player getting a torn ACL. I know you'll back pedal and say "that's not what I said," but you know that's BS.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No, because the Tebow running a handful of WC plays, or not, and the owner joking that you can't get enough Tebow has nothing to do with the original statement.

Other than it's just another thread where you post the same exact friggen comment you've trolled out there over and over again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post

Our D gave up more 3rd downs than I can count. We have a weak D in fact, perhaps average at best. Ranked 21st tells you it is below average.

Over the next 13 games...we will be exposed and perhaps win 7 more if we are lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Our D gave up more 3rd downs than I can count. We have a weak D in fact, perhaps average at best. Ranked 21st tells you it is below average.

Over the next 13 games...we will be exposed and perhaps win 7 more if we are lucky.
    9 wins won the SB last year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

It's about points. Both road games there were 13 or less point allowed into the 3rd Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    So you hate our owner. Hate Rex. Hate Tebow. Thought Revis got what he deserved. Why log onto a Jets site every day? Do you like to be miserable? A mod should have done you a favor and banned you for enjoying our best player getting a torn ACL. I know you'll back pedal and say "that's not what I said," but you know that's BS.
    He just won't respond to you... I put him on ignore... Only poster I have on there...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaol View Post
    The Jets don't have and elite QB and a great DLine.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Jets don't have and elite QB and a great DLine.
    Neither do the Pasts anymore

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by kaol View Post
    We do like our kool aid.

You arent saying you think we have a chance to even go to the SB are you?

Look miracles happen but I am firmly grounded and would be pleased with a play off appearance.

Long term...a BETTER football man in the front office.

we have a circus as a front office. Player development sucks.

You are kidding I hope.

JETS are a JOKE
    Er... pretty sure Woody is highly educated...