Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Rex motivate gang green ?

Can Rex motivate gang green ?

There is no doubt that loosing Revis is like a kick in the gut but now Rex and the coaching staff have to find a way to motivate this team and convince them that they can win and stay in the hunt without Revis. If they come out flat and with a chip on their shoulders SF is going to have a great scoring day as they are anxious to show that they are not as bad as their last loss to the Vikes.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

No, of course not.

SAR I

the team did not seem motivated with Revis with the exception of new players.

and there the flattests playing team in the league. We got problems is right.

Rex is nothing more then a defensive coordinator. time for woody to clean house

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I hope so, you take out the 4 oldest players they average out at like 3 years.

All League
    yes.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    yes.
    They get humiliated in Pittsburgh, going to play a divisional rival on the road, worst effort of the Ryan Era.

So this week is different why?

SAR I

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    They get humiliated in Pittsburgh, going to play a divisional rival on the road, worst effort of the Ryan Era.

So this week is different why?

SAR I
    it goes: good, bad, bad, good. (I'm counting Miami as "bad").

der.

I think the issue isn't motivation, it's lack of talent. And that falls mostly on Tannenbaum.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I think the issue isn't motivation, it's lack of talent. And that falls mostly on Tannenbaum.
    No coaching and motivation . This team seems unprepared a lot.

We've never seen this much adversity strike this quickly since Rex has been the HC. So this is undoubtedly going to be his hardest coaching job.

If he doesn't know how to motivate players? He's better learn in an awful f*cking hurry.

Veteran
    Rex is a buffoon.
    Promises a tough hard nosed running game and defense, but guess what?
    The team always takes the personality of the head coach.

SOFT and SQUISHY

He's too busy trying to be everyone's friend... I'm sick of the act.

All League
    I like Rex, but I have to say, on Sunday, it really looked to me like a lot of players were lazy, for lack of a better term. Cromartie looks like he's barely trying, and half the D is jogging to the ball, not gang tackling like a tenacious D should. I thought to myself on Sunday that this team has given up. Don't know what it is, but they don't seem motivated, or seem to give a shyt about playing every play and playing hard. A handful of players seem to give a strong effort every play, but the majority just don't. I dunno, JMO.

The Giants won 2 SuperBowls without Revis, Ed Reed or Ray Lewis. If the team fails b/c they lost a corner then Rex is an awful coach.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chops44 View Post
    Rex is a buffoon.
    Promises a tough hard nosed running game and defense, but guess what?
    The team always takes the personality of the head coach.

SOFT and SQUISHY

He's too busy trying to be everyone's friend... I'm sick of the act.

and what about your PATHETIC act?

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

I think the team is plenty motivated they just need a little more time to adjust. I'm assuming most people work for a living and have a set schedule. Well so do the Jets & they just changed it up so the players can sleep more. I can relate as I recently changed office locations & hours only I have to get up earlier and drive farther. (-;

Rex and the coordinators will make adjustments, the players need to learn on the fly because that's what they chose to do for a living and being at the top of the division isn't the worst thing in the world.

Darrelle is an elite player and will be sorely missed by those of us who weren't throwing stones at him a few days ago for being in a sports bar. Best part of that silly noise is the picture didn't even have him with a drink in his hand. If anythng I think the players would rally because Darrelle is someone who is very well liked in the locker room, is hurt and now someone else needs to step up.

I wish the team much luck & success in achieving that.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    and what about your PATHETIC act?
    lol, what's my pathetic act?

All you need do is watch the replay of the Ravens / Pats game to see what consistent effort is. The Jets rarely display this.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    No coaching and motivation . This team seems unprepared a lot.
    No Talent+no coaching+no heart=no effort=JETS