Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Jets vs. fins Color on Black & White

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jets vs. fins Color on Black & White

    This game was so ugly that I wasn't even sure I would any but a win is a win.

    Enjoy.

    Holmes 38 yard reception in OT



    Link to wallpaper sized copy:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img542/1881/h...eceptionin.jpg

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    This game was so ugly that I wasn't even sure I would any but a win is a win.

    Enjoy.

    Holmes 38 yard reception in OT



    Link to wallpaper sized copy:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img542/1881/h...eceptionin.jpg
    Ugly win, but that is one of the best B&Ws ever (partially due to the pic itself being awesome.) So I'm glad you did.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you... I posted it on the Charlottejetsfans FB page and gave you credit.

    Hope thats kool!

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ch...s/253478144702

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Touchdown Kerley!!!



    Link to wallpaper sized copy:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img15/3958/ke...downvsfins.jpg

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Ugly win, but that is one of the best B&Ws ever (partially due to the pic itself being awesome.) So I'm glad you did.
    i love how it shows the Dolphags sideline looking on in desperation.


    and also, it was awesome how Tone made Marshall his B*TCH the entire afternoon. ****er celebrated his INT like he'd just won the game, Holmes then proceeded to make him look like a fool all game long

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i love how it shows the Dolphags sideline looking on in desperation.


    and also, it was awesome how Tone made Marshall his B*TCH the entire afternoon. ****er celebrated his INT like he'd just won the game, Holmes then proceeded to make him look like a fool all game long
    Haha yes! Loved that.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Touchdown Kerley!!!



    Link to wallpaper sized copy:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img15/3958/ke...downvsfins.jpg
    NICE MR.CF!!!!

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great pics!

    The Holmes pic is sick, but on my mac his head is cut off by the bar at the top of the screen, which sucks.

    So I made the Kerley one my wallpaper.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    CF is a beast!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us