Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABOUT TO IMPLODE?

All League

ABOUT TO IMPLODE?

if this is the best team Rex has had since he has been here......if Rex is the "best" defensive coach in the game....why did he look like he was going to cry talking about Revis, and why do I get the strong sense like this team is ready to......IMPLODE!!!

this week feels to me, exactly like the week after Vinny went down.

i put my 100% gaurantee on a jet win last week...it wasnt easy but I was correct.....my outlook for this week is just the opposite....49ers gonna beat this already mentally beat team!!

are you saying the pig is ripe for the slaughter?

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    if this is the best team Rex has had since he has been here......if Rex is the "best" defensive coach in the game....why did he look like he was going to cry talking about Revis, and why do I get the strong sense like this team is ready to......IMPLODE!!!

i put my 100% gaurantee on a jet win last week...it wasnt easy but I was correct.....my outlook for this week is just the opposite....49ers gonna beat this already mentally beat team!!
    I had a feeling we might be in trouble when I realized Rex was the guy who called 'THE' timeout in the balt/NE game. That could have something to do with the Ravens picking Harbaugh over him. He sure as hell doesn't know a damn thing about offense.

Were we watching the same press conference or were you watching some video that SAR re-edited?

If it's the one yesterday with Rex wearing a shirt with a green paint mark on his right side, I didn't see that at all.

Seriously, the problem with most of the posters on this whole forum is the extreme nature of the posts - on both ends. Why don't we all just wait and see how the season plays out.

It's possible the D, now that they don't have Revis to rely on, will have to step it up and most will really have to produce or be more exposed.

I don't get this place sometimes...{SMH}.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

don't Jets 'crash'? I've certainly never seen one implode.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Jets Insider VIP
    Is it really imploding? Or is it more like a neutron star collapsing into a black hole?

You really need to get your astrophysical analogies straight before starting half-assed threads like this.

Comments like this and articles like the collapse one on PFT have made it very clear that some people highly overrate Revis' impact on the team and underrate Rex's ability as a coach.

That much will be proven over the rest of the season... Not saying we are going to the super bowl or anything, just that Rex will still have the defense playing relatively well. Instead of top 5 I think top 10.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Comments like this and articles like the collapse one on PFT have made it very clear that some people highly overrate Revis' impact on the team and underrate Rex's ability as a coach.

That much will be proven over the rest of the season... Not saying we are going to the super bowl or anything, just that Rex will still have the defense playing relatively well. Instead of top 5 I think top 10.
    So you are saying that Rex is a better coach than Revis is a cornerback??

lock it up, rex and the jets are DONE.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So you are saying that Rex is a better coach than Revis is a cornerback??
    No... I'm saying Revis' impact on the defense isn't as overwhelmingly amazing as people seem to think and I'm also saying that Rex is better than some people seem to think. Over the last couple of years people have begun to intimate that the only reason the defense is ANY good is because of Revis.

The Jets defense is not going to the bottom 10 of the league and the team is not going to collapse. Articles are already being written suggesting exactly that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    lock it up, rex and the jets are DONE.
    did you ejaculate while typing that?

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Is it really imploding? Or is it more like a neutron star collapsing into a black hole?

You really need to get your astrophysical analogies straight before starting half-assed threads like this.
    LOL What do you think stars do to get to the stage of a black hole? Implode.

I wouldn't sound like an ass to you if you weren't so condescending and arrogant to the other fella, and be WRONG in the process. Sorry
    You need to get your astrophysical logic and facts correct before replying with such asininity.

Edit: Neutron stars usually never "turn into" black holes btw
    Last edited by JacksonHtsJetFan; 09-25-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

You had a year and this is the best you can come up with?

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    don't Jets 'crash'? I've certainly never seen one implode.
    True statement. Submarines implode, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phCaF...feature=relmfu

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You had a year and this is the best you can come up with?

SAR I
    That's a fine observation, sir. Take him to task some more.

Jets Insider VIP

I say JETS win. Seriously. We will rally around last week and play a hard game and Mark will have 2 TD passes. We'll have a TD pick 6 and win 27 17.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Msi4XLDrP4

You are another nostradamus. Predicting us to win a game we were favored in and picking us to lose a game we are underdogs in. Anymore chalk plays you want to brag about?

Cool story bro, you're AWESOME!!!