Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Thread: Reggie Bush says Jets deserved injury.....

  1. #41
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    "Mark it zero, dude."
    All right, it's ****ing zero. Are you happy, you crazy ****?

  2. #42
    Not for nothing but our D needs to shut their mouths. Its time to put up or shut up. Landry ran his mouth at Pitt and we got smacked around then Bart the butt who couldn't tackle his grandmaother opened his mouth this week. After playing like we did we are giving evetone something to bust our balls about every week. We have one of the worse defense's in the NFL. Time to start making some personal adjustments.

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,178
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieT View Post
    Not for nothing but our D needs to shut their mouths. Its time to put up or shut up. Landry ran his mouth at Pitt and we got smacked around then Bart the butt who couldn't tackle his grandmaother opened his mouth this week. After playing like we did we are giving evetone something to bust our balls about every week. We have one of the worse defense's in the NFL. Time to start making some personal adjustments.
    Not even close to accurate as usual

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #44
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Oct. 28, 2012 Injury report:

    Dolphins

    Out: Reggie Bush - bruised vagina

  5. #45
    Reggie Bush deserved a Heisman too...oh wait...

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    GAry Moore>Reggie Bush


    -
    Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this...

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    If you are going to troll....at least be funny...or even semi-factual.







    -
    and totally redeem yourself!

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    The amount of misinformation being shoveled around JI is at an all time high lately.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...put-him-on-out

    Jets linebacker Calvin Pace on Dolphins RB Reggie Bush: 'We had to put him on out.'


    BY Manish Mehta

    A few days after Rex Ryan channeled his inner Bart Scott by joking that the Jets might have to "put some hot sauce” on Dolphins’ running back Reggie Bush, the Jets intimated that maybe that’s exactly what they did.

    "Obviously, we have to do a great job of getting a lot of guys to him and getting him on the ground," Ryan joked last Wednesday. "Put some hot sauce on him, if you will."

    Bush, coming off a 172-yard performance in Week 2, suffered a knee injury on a carry as Miami was trying to run out the clock in the first half. He gained 61 yards on 10 carries before intermission. But the Dolphins best offensive weapon never returned in the second half or overtime.

    “I guess he was doing his thing for a quarter or two,” Jets outside linebacker Calvin Pace said after the Jets' 23-20 overtime win on Sunday. “We had to put him on out. We didn’t see him again.”

    Repays of the play that Bush was injured on didn't reveal any cheap shots/illegal play by the Jets.
    might want to check your information before you start calling others misinformed.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2644743

    Scott tries to turn down heat on 'hot sauce' comment

    "The media darling, aka the golden boy of the NFL, tried to take a cheap shot at me, so I told him I was going to put some extra on it," Scott told the Sun. "He can do all those shakes he wants, but I wasn't going anywhere. I put a little hot sauce on that ankle."

  8. #48
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,469
    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    The amount of misinformation being shoveled around JI is at an all time high lately.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...put-him-on-out

    Jets linebacker Calvin Pace on Dolphins RB Reggie Bush: 'We had to put him on out.'


    BY Manish Mehta

    A few days after Rex Ryan channeled his inner Bart Scott by joking that the Jets might have to "put some hot sauce” on Dolphins’ running back Reggie Bush, the Jets intimated that maybe that’s exactly what they did.

    "Obviously, we have to do a great job of getting a lot of guys to him and getting him on the ground," Ryan joked last Wednesday. "Put some hot sauce on him, if you will."

    Bush, coming off a 172-yard performance in Week 2, suffered a knee injury on a carry as Miami was trying to run out the clock in the first half. He gained 61 yards on 10 carries before intermission. But the Dolphins best offensive weapon never returned in the second half or overtime.

    “I guess he was doing his thing for a quarter or two,” Jets outside linebacker Calvin Pace said after the Jets' 23-20 overtime win on Sunday. “We had to put him on out. We didn’t see him again.”

    Repays of the play that Bush was injured on didn't reveal any cheap shots/illegal play by the Jets.
    I still don't get the reference.

  9. #49
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this...



    and totally redeem yourself!
    Like I need the approval of some snot-nosed metro-sexual?






















    -

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Like I need the approval of some snot-nosed metro-sexual?











    -
    Yes... yes you do.

  11. #51
    we need #96 to bust the **** out of Reggie's bush out of the backfield next time we see him

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by jetscc26 View Post
    Reggie Bush says Jets deserved season-ending injury to DB Darrelle Revis Conor Orr/The Star-Ledger 09/25/2012 7:56 PM

    Dolphins running back Reggie Bush said of Darrelle Revis' season-ending injury "what goes around, comes around," when asked by reporters in Miami today.

    "They talked all week about putting hot sauce and this and that, and they ended up losing their best player," he added.

    Bush, who was injured in the first half of Sunday's 23-20 Jets win, was initially upset when Rex Ryan said earlier this week that the Jets would need to put some "hot sauce" on Bush during Sunday's game.
    Bush's injury was a typical injury. If I am not mistaken, didn't Revis get hurt planting his knee to avoid a low block below the knee from another Dolphin player.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Not much wrong with what he said. We talk ****, people are going to talk **** back.

    Welcome to Rex Hell
    It may be that Ryan thinks he's getting into the heads of the opponent when he does that, but one look and listen to Brandon Jacobs last year proved that it doesn't always work that way. In a league full of players who can be worked up over the slightest comment, the best approach is to walk softly and carry a big stick.

    I'll never forget the chuckled response that Tom Brady gave to a reporter before the 2007 SB vs the Giants, when it was told to Brady that Plaxico said that the Pats wouldn't score more than 17 points. That smugness could have been a factor behind the fact that Plaxico was right on the money.

  14. #54
    i hope leron landry gets a chance to knock the snot of reggie bush next time the two teams meet.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us