Thread: RESULTS of Jets-dolfags PREDICT the Score

Exclamation RESULTS of Jets-dolfags PREDICT the Score

When Dr Baddniss returned from Miami today, he saw a pleasant surprise...

Congrats to this week's winner, DUBLINJETSFAN. Our far-away friend picked the EXACT correct score of the Jets-Fins game at 23-20. None of us should be surprised, based upon Dublin's previous successes here at the JI/Yahoo contests over the previous seasons.
    We generally get 3-4 EXACT correct winning picks over the course of a 16-game season. Great work, DublinJetsFan!!!

Second Place to: STL JetsFan who picked 24-20, just 1 point off. Excellent.

Third Place tie between Carlton and SlickBri481. Both had the correct jets score in their identical 23-17 picks.

Warfish gets The Mod-nod at 27-24

HonMens this week to: Augustiniak, I vs I, JetFanFrom Pitts,Jetfan920, LotteryPick,Sec 101-23, JB1089, 124 ,PatReign, Vinny T's niece

Feel free to comment below if you made this weeks list of honor. Kudo's also to Da Boys in Vegas for picking the exact correct point spread (3 points).These Sports Books DO know what they are doing...

B.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    When Dr Baddniss returned from Miami today, he saw a pleasant surprise...

Congrats to this week's winner, DUBLINJETSFAN. Our far-away friend picked the EXACT correct score of the Jets-Fins game at 23-20. None of us should be surprised, based upon Dublin's previous successes here at the JI/Yahoo contests over the previous seasons.
    We generally get 3-4 EXACT correct winning picks over the course of a 16-game season. Great work, DublinJetsFan!!!

Second Place to: STL JetsFan who picked 24-20, just 1 point off. Excellent.

Third Place tie between Carlton and SlickBri481. Both had the correct jets score in their identical 23-17 picks.

Warfish gets The Mod-nod at 27-24

HonMens this week to: Augustiniak, I vs I, JetFanFrom Pitts,Jetfan920, LotteryPick,Sec 101-23, JB1089, 124 ,PatReign, Vinny T's niece

Feel free to comment below if you made this weeks list of honor. Kudo's also to Da Boys in Vegas for picking the exact correct point spread (3 points).These Sports Books DO know what they are doing...

B.
    I bet they're having fun factoring in the replacement refs.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I bet they're having fun factoring in the replacement refs.... lol
    I think that if the Green Bay-Seattle game had been in GB instead of Seattle, the replacement refs would have called that last play differently...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    I think that if the Green Bay-Seattle game had been in GB instead of Seattle, the replacement refs would have called that last play differently...
    I was thinking the same thing. Have they made any review calls that have gone agains the home team?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Have they made any review calls that have gone agains the home team?
    Not in the GB-Sea game.
    I was sure that the review was going to "fix" things, but then it didnt...no balls...

Damn so close!

Practice Squad
    Great to get the score correct, and see the Jets win a close game !!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dublinjetsfan View Post
    Great to get the score correct, and see the Jets win a close game !!
    Great job of picking the perfect correct score this past week....Congrats.