Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Jets vs Giants 2012 attendance #'s

  1. #1

    Jets vs Giants 2012 attendance #'s

    Giants vs Dallas and Tampa Bay avg. was 79,625
    Jets vs Bills 79,088

    Interesting that the Giants were only 537 more than the Jets....

  2. #2
    are those figures sold tickets or actual people in the stadium?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    are those figures sold tickets or actual people in the stadium?
    I got it at http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

  4. #4
    1st game for the Giants was a late Wednesday game. 2nd was Giants vs TB not a great game. I like some of the player in TB but that was a cake game. We had a division game vs a rival may where calling a 10-6 team.

  5. #5
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,469
    It's a rounding error.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Giants stadium is all Psl's it's always sold out.

  7. #7
    Ironically I just got a call form the Giants offering to change my Mezz A seats to Club Mezz. They would credit the $4 PSL I have paid already toward the new $7.5k PSL. Only catch was the seats went from $125 to $400 per game. So no, the defending champs are not sold out...

    Also, their first game was against Dallas, their #1 rival...

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Ironically I just got a call form the Giants offering to change my Mezz A seats to Club Mezz. They would credit the $4 PSL I have paid already toward the new $7.5k PSL. Only catch was the seats went from $125 to $400 per game. So no, the defending champs are not sold out...

    Also, their first game was against Dallas, their #1 rival...
    Your splitting ****hairs, I would imagine too, after 4 SB's the novelty wears off.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    1st game for the Giants was a late Wednesday game. 2nd was Giants vs TB not a great game. I like some of the player in TB but that was a cake game. We had a division game vs a rival may where calling a 10-6 team.
    Buffalo is a rival? Still think Buffalo could make playoffs but they aren't a rival.

    And either way, those numbers are interesting because I've listened to Francesa paint some picture that the Jets were struggling MUCH more than the Giants to sell tickets and fill seats.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us