Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59

Thread: 'Oh sweet buttery bagels - I'm impressed! I look delicious!'

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i've encountered that pic before and the reaction is always the same.

  2. #42
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i've encountered that pic before and the reaction is always the same.
    Here's an interview with the photographer explaining the picture. I still have no idea wtf he's talking about.
    What the hell is going on in “Getting Lindsay Linton”?

    Revenge. This is an image about rage, hatred, and the discomfort of experiencing those emotions. In “Understanding Joshua” the world is, among other things, divided between blondes and brunettes. The brunettes exist (in the mind of Joshua) on a similar plain as he does, while the blondes inhabit a superior world of cleanliness, beauty, and organization. “Getting Lindsay Linton” illustrates a violent outburst against a blonde, maybe for Joshua’s entertainment, maybe his torture--it is unclear as they hold him and force him to watch. I feel that the image “Fantasy” helps further explain Joshua’s position on such acts against those he perceives as socially superior--at least his repressed urges. “Getting Lindsay Linton” is important because it helps to destabilize reading the events and actions within the image as literal, that is to say, Lindsay does not have milk on her face, and this gang of young men is not just holding her.
    http://www.nyfa.org/level4.asp?id=14...sid=51&tid=167

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,412
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Here's an interview with the photographer explaining the picture. I still have no idea wtf he's talking about.
    What the hell is going on in “Getting Lindsay Linton”?

    Revenge. This is an image about rage, hatred, and the discomfort of experiencing those emotions. In “Understanding Joshua” the world is, among other things, divided between blondes and brunettes. The brunettes exist (in the mind of Joshua) on a similar plain as he does, while the blondes inhabit a superior world of cleanliness, beauty, and organization. “Getting Lindsay Linton” illustrates a violent outburst against a blonde, maybe for Joshua’s entertainment, maybe his torture--it is unclear as they hold him and force him to watch. I feel that the image “Fantasy” helps further explain Joshua’s position on such acts against those he perceives as socially superior--at least his repressed urges. “Getting Lindsay Linton” is important because it helps to destabilize reading the events and actions within the image as literal, that is to say, Lindsay does not have milk on her face, and this gang of young men is not just holding her.
    http://www.nyfa.org/level4.asp?id=14...sid=51&tid=167
    WTF... One of the pics is NSFW so tread lightly.

    http://photoslaves.com/understanding...charlie-white/

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,566
    Here's some more from the series. Last pic nsfw
    http://photoslaves.com/understanding...charlie-white/

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    LMFAO....just perfect

  6. #46
    Tokyo: Always wanted to as you. How insane is the scene in Yoyogi Park?

    Go to 1:43 in vid.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iHzZShIiJE

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    lol...


    more like:



  8. #48
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Tokyo: Always wanted to as you. How insane is the scene in Yoyogi Park?

    Go to 1:43 in vid.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iHzZShIiJE
    Pretty fun, but those Elvis dudes are *******s. They act all territorial and start fights if you get too close to their space (even though they are complete attention whores). It used to be a lot bigger when they closed the main street down every Sunday, but only part of it closed now so it's gotten a bit less crazy.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Pretty fun, but those Elvis dudes are *******s. They act all territorial and start fights if you get too close to their space (even though they are complete attention whores). It used to be a lot bigger when they closed the main street down every Sunday, but only part of it closed now so it's gotten a bit less crazy.
    Thanks. At least the Goth and Harajuku scenes are normal.

  10. #50
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    WTF... One of the pics is NSFW so tread lightly.
    I love this comment beneath the pics:


    "great now I have a very confused boner."







    -

  11. #51
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Imagine if someone would inject that on their vag or right before there peen...
    That would be like 3rd hole. lol
    you're turning out to be a crazy potty-mouth.



    I think I'm in love.

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Imagine if someone would inject that on their vag or right before there peen...
    That would be like 3rd hole. lol
    Don't your species already have 4 holes, natcherly?
    (not counting any piercings/mutilations of course..or the other 4...)

    which one of those 4 would that new one be most like?

    guess another wouldn't hurt...gives going for the five-hole new meaning

    motorboating a bagel ...is it worth the effort?

    butter, lox, or Temp-Tee?

    ...etc.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 09-26-2012 at 02:32 PM.

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I'm sure someone has already mentioned that he looks like an uglier John C Reilly...which is really a terrible insult.
    calling someone a handsome John C. Reilly would still be an insult




  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,960
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Not for nothing, but it's more of a bialy look. They need some trepanning to pull off the bagel look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Would you like some milk with your bagel(head)?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    ^
    I believe that is one of the very first photos that made me say WTF out loud to myself.
    Wasn't it like a whole series? Always creeped me out, not just for the imagery, but the thought process involved to conjure it up in the first place.

  15. #55
    I wished this was a breakfast thread

  16. #56
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,452
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    meh, I need a pretty biali

  17. #57
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,398
    ****ALERT: "Cool Story Bro" OPP******


    Right after high school me and five or six buds piled into my van (it was the early 80s, vans still rocked) and storm-clouded our way up to Calicoon to get wasted for a few days. So we're sh:tfaced around this huge bonfire (we were throwing picnic tables and anything else we could find in there) and around an hour before a dozen NYS Park Police show up to throw us out, I'm looking at my friend Scotty and I'm like DUDE, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR FOREHEAD? He was allergic to the skeeters and he musta gotten bit between the eyes, because he looked like a Cro-Mag looking in a funhouse mirror, his entire forehead was massively swollen. When you pressed into the swollen mass with a finger, it looked exactly like those bagel foreheads -- and stayed like that for like ten minutes.

    That forehead sh:t + mescaline? Psychotic LOLLZAS

  18. #58
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,446
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    ****ALERT: "Cool Story Bro" OPP******


    Right after high school me and five or six buds piled into my van (it was the early 80s, vans still rocked) and storm-clouded our way up to Calicoon to get wasted for a few days. So we're sh:tfaced around this huge bonfire (we were throwing picnic tables and anything else we could find in there) and around an hour before a dozen NYS Park Police show up to throw us out, I'm looking at my friend Scotty and I'm like DUDE, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR FOREHEAD? He was allergic to the skeeters and he musta gotten bit between the eyes, because he looked like a Cro-Mag looking in a funhouse mirror, his entire forehead was massively swollen. When you pressed into the swollen mass with a finger, it looked exactly like those bagel foreheads -- and stayed like that for like ten minutes.

    That forehead sh:t + mescaline? Psychotic LOLLZAS
    Your parents must have been proud.

  19. #59
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Your parents must have been proud.
    They weren't there. I guess I should have clarified that for the colostomy bag crowd.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us