Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Joe McKnight, CB - NY Jets

can i just ask...who gives a **** about joe ****ing mcnight? we have the best special teams coach in football, guys like him are dime a dozen...5 pages for joe frickin mcnight? we just lost the best CB in football for the year...and that thread probably had as many pages.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    can i just ask...who gives a **** about joe ****ing mcnight? we have the best special teams coach in football, guys like him are dime a dozen...5 pages for joe frickin mcnight? we just lost the best CB in football for the year...and that thread probably had as many pages.
    Careful now...lots of threads on here talk about what a great job we have done drafting and how solid guys like McKnight are.

BTW.... if he is a true pro, as we all think he is, he will give it his all.
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 09-27-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Careful now...lots of threads on here talk about what a great job we have done drafting and how solid guys like McKnight are.
    joe mcnight is the epitome of JAG...u can get guys who can be coached up by a good special teams coach and be probowl returners...Washington, Miller, McNight, even Cro...the point is...where is the guys 'speed' on the field when the defense is out there? lots of guys can run once they get a full head of steam...finding a hole and exploding at full speed...different story.

like i said, they can move him as they see fit (right or wrong) if he wants to complain...get kerley to return kicks...i dont expect much of a drop off.

BTW McNight fumbles too...almost forgot about that.

BTW.... if he is a true pro, as we all think he is, he will give it his all.
    Question. What is your opinion of Rex as a HC?

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Question. What is your opinion of Rex as a HC?
    Ive posted it a bunch of times in other threads. He is, IMO, in the top 1/3 of the league. He lacks real experience but I believe will learn and is learning that he MUST get more involved and will eventually be a solid HC. Parcells? No, but no reason he cant be here 10 years. I think he lacks upper level personnel skills OR he has been on teams with good personnel and never had to deal with it. He can learn those things. he is a football man.

Ive posted it a bunch of times in other threads. He is, IMO, in the top 1/3 of the league. He lacks real experience but I believe will learn and is learning that he MUST get more involved and will eventually be a solid HC. Parcells? No, but no reason he cant be here 10 years. I think he lacks upper level personnel skills OR he has been on teams with good personnel and never had to deal with it. He can learn those things. he is a football man.
    Fair enough. Football man doesn't make him a HC. We'll see

Fair enough. Football man doesn't make him a HC. We'll see
    How do you feel about him?

How do you feel about him?
    Not top 1/3. I know it's only 3 games in but I don't see much if any improvement from last yr and so far worse in some areas. Running game, DL play.

As I stated earlier I thought they look unprepared against MIA after he said Friday they were.

We"ll see how the season plays out.

Not top 1/3. I know it's only 3 games in but I don't see much if any improvement from last yr and so far worse in some areas. Running game, DL play.

As I stated earlier I thought they look unprepared against MIA after he said Friday they were.

We"ll see how the season plays out.
    Yeah... what a tough call. Teams that win don't fire a HC every 3-4 years.

I dont want to go through another Joe Walton era of 8 years of mediocrity but we'll see.