Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having dinner with the 49's tonite

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Having dinner with the 49's tonite

Going to have dinner in the same hotel with the 49rs tonight in Boardman, OH as my father does all the interior work for Denise Debartolos house here in Canfield, OH. They arrived yesterday to avoid the cross country trip and Denise lives 5 mins from my house. Should I wear Jets Jersey?? haha. Going with gf, mom, dad, and my cuz in from Naples.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    poison the water

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetStream View Post
    poison the water
    Good thinking!

They did the same thing last year for the Eagles game and practice at Youngstown State University and study film on campus at Debartolo Hall.

Eh........should be fun though.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    wear a jets jersey and represent.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    fart in their general direction.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give Patrick Willis the Nancy Kerrigan treatment.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    wear a jets jersey and represent.
    As much as I do, I dont want a 300lb lineman crushing my a**. haha They'd prob get a joke out of it with no harm. But I dont want to do it because I'll be with my dad (he's a Jets fan as well and Denise knows it) but just trying to stay classy for him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be sure to BRING THE HOT SAUCE.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioJetsFan View Post
    As much as I do, I dont want a 300lb lineman crushing my a**. haha They'd prob get a joke out of it with no harm. But I dont want to do it because I'll be with my dad (he's a Jets fan as well and Denise knows it) but just trying to stay classy for him.
    Classy? You're a Jets fan. F-that.....gear up dude. A true fan would do it

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    If any of the players happen to give you secret, confidential information, and you promise them not to divulge any of that information, be sure to start a thread and tell us about your experience, but don't provide any of the confidential information as that would ruin your future relationships with those players. Your word is sacred and is your gospel.

P.S. have fun!

P.S.S. take a picture with the players and make a goofy face and use it as your avatar.
    Last edited by Jordy; 09-26-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I do, I dont want a 300lb lineman crushing my a**
    Walk up to him with a beer dressed as a ref, say "this Buds for you" shake it up, turn around, bend over and shove it up your arse while yelling "I'm bypassing my liver, beeeotches".

Should help him focus for the game.

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going to have dinner in the same hotel with the 49rs tonight in Boardman, OH as my father does all the interior work for Denise Debartolos house here in Canfield, OH. They arrived yesterday to avoid the cross country trip and Denise lives 5 mins from my house. Should I wear Jets Jersey?? haha. Going with gf, mom, dad, and my cuz in from Naples.
    Too expected. Professional football players respect quality, well crafted, humor.

With this in mind, why not wear a t-shirt reading, "EDDIE D. RATTED OUT EDWIN EDWARDS". But with a big smiley face underneath the slogan to show you are joking and level of comedic integrity. Trust me, it's gonna go over big with Denise and the guys.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    If any of the players happen to give you secret, confidential information, and you promise them not to divulge any of that information, be sure to start a thread and tell us about your experience, but don't provide any of the confidential information as that would ruin your future relationships with those players. Your word is sacred and is your gospel.

P.S. have fun!

P.S.S. take a picture with the players and make a goofy face and use it as your avatar.
    LOL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know they fly halfway to avoid a cross country trip. That's disconcerting. I was counting on their long travel plans as the only thing the Jets have going for them.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well just got off the phone with my girl friend who has a Victorias Secret Pink Jets Hoodie and she is gonna wear it tonight, so I guess I'll wear some t-shirt or so. Not in a Jersey mood today. She'll actually probably get more pics and laughs from them guys than anyone!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I didn't know they fly halfway to avoid a cross country trip. That's disconcerting. I was counting on their long travel plans as the only thing the Jets have going for them.
    It's about an hour - 1.5 to Newark from Youngstown. Better than 4.5-5. Plus the owner lives here in Youngstown and has direct ties to the university all all facilities to practice.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two words: food poisoning...

My best friend is a Niners fan, he would love it

enjoy,
    Last edited by @lex; 09-26-2012 at 03:04 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Walk up to him with a beer dressed as a ref, say "this Buds for you" shake it up, turn around, bend over and shove it up your arse while yelling "I'm bypassing my liver, beeeotches".

Should help him focus for the game.

-
    You're a very strange man.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

P.S. have fun!

LOL.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

I believe they flew in for the game against Minnesota and went from there, to Youngstown.