Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Keller

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,927
    Post Thanks / Like

    Keller

    Any word yet on him for this week?

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Any word yet on him for this week?
    yeast infection improving.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    yeast infection improving.
    I just laughed so hard that snot came outa my nose.... in the library.

    this buds to you sir.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    yeast infection improving.
    This elevates you from gold to platinum status. Awesome!!!

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    2,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    yeast infection improving.
    Quality humor!!

  6. #6
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    yeast infection improving.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Made my day

  7. #7
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously. Trade this bum. No way he comes back next year.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    Seriously. Trade this bum. No way he comes back next year.
    so injured players are bums? keller has a huge upside if used properly in the passing game.

  9. #9
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    so injured players are bums? keller has a huge upside if used properly in the passing game.
    Career (4 Years) 213 Receptions 2559 Yards 15 Touchdowns

    Not a "huge asset". Very replaceable and not worth the money he is making now or the money he wants for a new contract.

    15 Touchdowns in 4 years. He SHOULD be a huge asset especially in the red zone. But he isn't.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keller got soft when Ray Lewis crushed him in 2010. Fact.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    Seriously. Trade this bum. No way he comes back next year.
    So we should trade our leading receiver from last year because hes injured....intelligent insight...

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    Career (4 Years) 213 Receptions 2559 Yards 15 Touchdowns

    Not a "huge asset". Very replaceable and not worth the money he is making now or the money he wants for a new contract.

    15 Touchdowns in 4 years. He SHOULD be a huge asset especially in the red zone. But he isn't.
    leading jets reciever for how many years?

  13. #13
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    leading jets reciever for how many years?
    yup. that vaunted Jets passing game. Good point. Everyone game plans for Keller

  14. #14
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    So we should trade our leading receiver from last year because hes injured....intelligent insight...
    You wanna pay Keller as elite tight end? Great insight

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    yup. that vaunted Jets passing game. Good point. Everyone game plans for Keller
    used properly he could be a weapon like many other league leading tes.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a huge fan of Keller but *****ing about him because he's injured is retarded...

    Hamstrings happen. It will get better as they all do and you just hope it's not too long.

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    You wanna pay Keller as elite tight end? Great insight
    Wow. You really have emerged as a top notch troll here. Congrats.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    keller is under utilized here.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    Keller got soft when Ray Lewis crushed him in 2010. Fact.
    Only when he plays the Ravens. And he's also not the first one Ray Lewis has done that to.


    I don't love Keller, but our offense, as currently constructed, needs him badly.

  20. #20
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keller could be awesome. I've always loved his potential. He's athletic and has a great build for a tight end. If used properly he should catch 70 balls a season. I just don't see it happening.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us