Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: How Booze Built America

  1. #21
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    LOL appletini

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I agree with you that he seems like a really cool, down to earth guy.

    I agree with Borgo that he is approaching levels of massive over exposure. And as much as I love Deadliest Catch (probably my favorite show), the After the Catch episodes with Rowe and the captains in a bar are painfully contrived.

    And for the Tebow's sakes, lose the stupid unbranded ball cap. The guy is always dressed like a 7 year old.
    So slap-able it's not funny. I ever meet Rowe, he gets a fist to the schnoz on principle.

  3. #23
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    So slap-able it's not funny. I ever meet Rowe, he gets a fist to the schnoz on principle.
    Trucks, jeans, booze. National commercials with a woman 20 years younger "checking out his business". I don't know if this guy saved the Pope in a previous existance, but whatever we owe him, consider it Paid in Full.

    TIme to shut down Mike's "brand".

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Trucks, jeans, booze. National commercials with a woman 20 years younger "checking out his business". I don't know if this guy saved the Pope in a previous existance, but whatever we owe him, consider it Paid in Full.

    TIme to shut down Mike's "brand".
    What incenses me about the guy is his look to the camera as he makes one of his scripted "quips". Like he's taking a pause to allow us to bask in the greatness of his comedic genius. Rowe, you suck!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Too bad they dont tell the other side of the story where a successful Chicago surburbanite ends up shrunken, slope-shouldered, bleary-eyed shut-in....swatting madly at imagined tormenters on his Vermont property...wife quietly weeping at a table piled high with peaches no one will ever eat.

    -
    This is straight gold.

  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What incenses me about the guy is his look to the camera as he makes one of his scripted "quips". Like he's taking a pause to allow us to bask in the greatness of his comedic genius. Rowe, you suck!
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Trucks, jeans, booze. National commercials with a woman 20 years younger "checking out his business". I don't know if this guy saved the Pope in a previous existance, but whatever we owe him, consider it Paid in Full.

    TIme to shut down Mike's "brand".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePTZezN_Iw

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    LOL. I liked Rowe. But now? He's become an egotistical dick.

    That's what happens when you over-saturate the market with his presence. I mean, let's face it, Rowe is a marginal talent at best. They're marketing him like a media superstar, which he is not.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. I liked Rowe. But now? He's become an egotistical dick.

    That's what happens when you over-saturate the market with his presence. I mean, let's face it, Rowe is a marginal talent at best. They're marketing him like a media superstar, which he is not.

    He'll be caught in a hotel room blowing an alpaca while getting butt-reamed by an Albanian shemale, and order will be returned to the universe. You watch.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    He'll be caught in a hotel room blowing an alpaca while getting butt-reamed by an Albanian shemale, and order will be returned to the universe. You watch.
    God willing.

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,572
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

    oh, and I dress the same way, but with branded baseball hats, Bonehome


    -
    You're not on TV.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,310
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    oh, and I dress the same way, but with branded baseball hats, Bonehome


    -


















  12. #32
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You're not on TV.

    How do YOU know?

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post


















    In a sense you are calling yourself a doosh since you have a head and a 'puter also.


    -

  13. #33
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,777
    dyin here

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    He'll be caught in a hotel room blowing an alpaca while getting butt-reamed by an Albanian shemale, and order will be returned to the universe. You watch.
    Ive had romance with an Albanian shemale, and this world is still in turmoil.

















    Figured I would go down as the savior, instead I needed penicilliun

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,310
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    In a sense you are calling yourself a doosh since you have a head and a 'puter also.
    I post in the Hampur... I thought being a doosh was a prerequisite?

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,234
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    Ive had romance with an Albanian shemale, and this world is still in turmoil.
















    Figured I would go down as the savior, instead I needed penicilliun

    That was you? I never did get the stains out of my alpaca costume. Cost me my deposit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us