Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LaRon Landry Painting

I like it!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Creative.

Nice. Photo paint over ? Cro next ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Why Cro?
    Could see something creative done with our best reaming CB (crow or alcrotraz). ... Or maybe Hill ? Of course Mangold could be fun ... We just dont have many 'players'
    Last edited by Dunnie; 09-28-2012 at 08:59 AM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    99, that is Awesome!!

Stephen Hill leaping would be great!
    Stephen Hill leaping?

How about Stephen Hill dropping a key third down pass...now that's more like it!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Stephen Hill leaping?

How about Stephen Hill dropping a key third down pass...now that's more like it!
    sure, let's just cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Could see something creative done with our best reaming CB (crow or alcrotraz). ... Or maybe Hill ? Of course Mangold could be fun ... We just dont have many 'players'
    I'm a little down on Cro right now, lets see how he responds with Revis out.

I think Sanchez is next because of his week 1 performance, plus I have a cool photo that I have been wanting do recreate for a while.

I'm looking for a good image of Mangold without his helmet, the flowing beard and hair would look cool, but I want to find the right facial expression. I found a good one, but its a closeup, no body. Might have to do a transplant.

Couldn't stomach working on another Jets player, so I went with The Claymaker! We could sure use a guy like this on our team.

Last edited by Gastineau99; 10-12-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Very cool. Landry is a good first choice. And if you go offense next...kerley I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Stephen Hill leaping?

ehh go pick on a veteran.

Going to have to go with Martin next, can't stomach a current Jet at the moment. Still too disgusted.