Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 9/27

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    good amount of facepalms needed today

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Possibly good news

@Eric_Branch: #49ers NG Isaac Sopoaga (knee, ankle) not practicing today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    How is it not calling them out when he says he feels they are telling him he's not good enough to play RB for the Jets? He clearly doesn't feel that playing CB in high school is anything that he'll be able to draw on in this situation. He isn't saying Rex is a moroon but he is saying that this move is distressing to him which is one trait that Rex shouldn't be showing. He's a player's coach. It's not a good sign. That's what I'm saying.

Quit following me around, stalker.

"Calling out your coach" would be something like "this isn't going to work", "this is a stupid idea", "this is crazy", yada, yada, yada.

McKnight stated his feelings as to what the "trade" meant, but that just shows a miscommunication between the coach and the player. That's not "calling out the coach".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Yes, we have some roster deficiencies right now, I understand that but the way some people around here are talking you would think the Jets are at the bottom of the division right now

The Jets are 2-1 right now - first place in the division & 2-0 in the AFC East.....

I'm just sayin' lets keep things in perspective....
    The negativity at JI is at a new all-time high. It's almost intolerable to read these threads after a point. The same gripes stated over and over again based on the same negative spin on every comment or move. The Jets have plenty of room for improvement, but the thrust here has become a tear-down operation without any upside. Guys, I think I'm going to ban myself for a few days from this site. It's really that bad.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    The negativity at JI is at a new all-time high. It's almost intolerable to read these threads after a point. The same gripes stated over and over again based on the same negative spin on every comment or move. The Jets have plenty of room for improvement, but the thrust here has become a tear-down operation without any upside. Guys, I think I'm going to ban myself for a few days from this site. It's really that bad.
    Yep, i have to agree with you, l i l, some of this stuff is really hard to read.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are at a crossroads of generations.. The older SOJF's want a championship before they die, dimentia maybe on the horizon, very little patience and everything is looked at with tunnel vision.

Then we have the younger generation, bold, arrogant, fantasy football GM's, the NFL is cake, they know better. If their fantasy teams lose, the player sucks, he wants him gone.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    After the Pitt game....I've banned myself from the gameday thread.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Yep, i have to agree with you, l i l, some of this stuff is really hard to read.....
    Its completely unreadable. I'm taking a little break from this site myself. The non-stop complaining and griping about every little possible thing is just so boring. I actually feel myself getting stupider reading this crap... Just like this article says:

http://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/list...our-brain.html

"The brain works more like a muscle than we thought," Blake says. "So if you're pinned in a corner for too long listening to someone being negative, you're more likely to behave that way as well."

Even worse, being exposed to too much complaining can actually make you dumb. Research shows that exposure to 30 minutes or more of negativity--including viewing such material on TV--actually peels away neurons in the brain's hippocampus. "That's the part of your brain you need for problem solving," he says. "Basically, it turns your brain to mush."

But if you're running a company, don't you need to hear about anything that may have gone wrong? "There's a big difference between bringing your attention to something that's awry and a complaint," Blake says. "Typically, people who are complaining don't want a solution; they just want you to join in the indignity of the whole thing. You can almost hear brains clink when six people get together and start saying, 'Isn't it terrible?' This will damage your brain even if you're just passively listening. And if you try to change their behavior, you'll become the target of the complaint."
    Last edited by cant wait; 09-27-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Its completely unreadable. I'm taking a little break from this site myself. The non-stop complaining and griping about every little possible thing is just so boring. I actually feel myself getting stupider reading this crap... Just like this article says:

http://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/list...our-brain.html
    I hear you...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @DWAZ73: btw, Kyle Wilson speaking to reporters today - as he said he would. #Jets

@DWAZ73: Kyle Wilson is a quiet, humble guy off the field. On it, he's as aggressive as they come. "If u played against me, you'd know how I am"
    Last edited by C Mart; 09-27-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Because it's not funny or cute anymore. Maybe in the first two years when the team was winning, but it's grown old and tired now.
    The team is 2-1..Still winning in my book

Game, set, match to The Media against you
    Last edited by JonEJet; 09-27-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @DWAZ73: btw, Kyle Wilson speaking to reporters today - as he said he would. #Jets

@DWAZ73: Kyle Wilson is a quiet, humble guy off the field. On it, he's as aggressive as they come. "If u played against me, you'd know how I am"
    i hope kyle wilson makes us all eat crow.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because it's not funny or cute anymore. Maybe in the first two years when the team was winning, but it's grown old and tired now.
    Your right 2-1 and in first place in the AFC east is not winning......I thought it was funny......apparently you've been conditioned by the media to think we are a circus and Rex is a clown...sad out fans are becoming sheep to the media. My friend the other day said he feels like this team is like the Mets...pretty sad...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wesley Walker & Gastineau joining Jets Ring of Honor.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ConorTOrr: Rex Ryan's son, Seth, helping run defensive back drills today. #Jets #nyj

@ConorTOrr: Rehab group is Keller, Conner and Turner so far. Eric Smith doing individuals. #nyj #Jets

@ConorTOrr: McKnight with the defense in green again today. #Jets #nyj

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Cnimbley: Locker room is pretty rowdy today, players in really good spirits. #Jets

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you mean the team isn't winning? Rex hasn't even had a losing season you idiot.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I should do the same and take a break from this site for a couple weeks...its really bad...from now on ill just read Eric Allen on the Jets website...hes as realistic as they come....great reporting...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    We are at a crossroads of generations.. The older SOJF's want a championship before they die, dimentia maybe on the horizon, very little patience and everything is looked at with tunnel vision.

Then we have the younger generation, bold, arrogant, fantasy football GM's, the NFL is cake, they know better. If their fantasy teams lose, the player sucks, he wants him gone.
    And then we have you!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @Cnimbley: Locker room is pretty rowdy today, players in really good spirits. #Jets
    That's what I like to hear, if they can pull together and just say "It's us against the world", they can win this game Sunday - which is at home I might add...