Thread: Obama Doesn't Know How Much The Deficit is?

Obama Doesn't Know How Much The Deficit is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBP4J...eature=related

This is interesting. At a time when the deficit is at the forefront of threats to our nation our President appears to have no idea what the deficit is. Notice when Letterman says it's around 10Billion and Obama just ignores it even though the actual number is over 16billion.

Now here is my question. Is Obama so clueless that he actually doesn't know what the deficit is? Or is it that he so wants to avoid any discussion of the topic that he blatantly lied about it?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post

This is interesting. At a time when the deficit is at the forefront of threats to our nation our President appears to have no idea what the deficit is. Notice when Letterman says it's around 10Billion and Obama just ignores it even though the actual number is over 16billion.

Now here is my question. Is Obama so clueless that he actually doesn't know what the deficit is? Or is it that he so wants to avoid any discussion of the topic that he blatantly lied about it?
    GOTCHHAAA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    GOTCHHAAA!!!!!
    Exactly. This interview outed the President as a liar or a person so incompetent as to not know the numbers on the deficit. I mean the GOP had a large led sign at their convention with the number scrolling by. His answer to the question IE: it's no big deal, nothing to worry about, is the clearest statement he has made on the subject and proves what people like myself have been saying for years. Obama doesn't care about the deficit and has no plans or intention of addressing the problem.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    The current President is the equal of Bush in terms of scandals, verbal gaffes, lack of detailed knowledge of vital issues, warwaging and rigths removing, and public "oops" comments.

The coverage of those many issues however, is far less, and far less aggressive, that it was then.

There is a reason only 8% of the population has trust in our Media to provide them the news. And no, it's not all because of FOX.

Hall Of Fame

didn't you mean TRILLION where you said billion?

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    didn't you mean TRILLION where you said billion?
    Holy Sh!T!!!!! 16 Trillion??!?!?! I thought 16 Billion was bad

All League
    Holy Sh!T!!!!! 16 Trillion??!?!?! I thought 16 Billion was bad
    $16 billion would be awesome.

Hall Of Fame
    The Jehovah Mormon has spoken to Golden Tablet Smith and can fix the country by post-baptizing Obama's Kenyan ansestors.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...