Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Watching the Ravens Game?

Wow, nice catch.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Browns are really a testament to horrible GMing. Look how they've mishandled the QB position. Instead of taking a blue chip QB prospect they've taken middle tier guys like McCoy and Weeden and crossed their fingers. In a QB driven league, that approach does not work
    Worked for the Pasts...

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    C'mon Browns it's 9-0 not 99-0. on the road, let's go O.

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    T rich ????

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    They just got him. He'll become more valuable as the team improves. Their defense stinks, so it's not like they're going to be running the ball much this year.

Say what u want about Weeden, but he's no *****. Doesn't appear to be intimidated by Balts defense. Dude can take a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Bad drafting.

A great LT is only valuable on a great offense. Tackles can't score points. Same thing with Centers.

Joe Thomas and Alex Mack are both excellent players, but they have nothing at the skill positions.

Hmm, who does that sound like?
    Drafting Weeden in the first round last year was an awful mistake. Could have added a really good player there an just went with Colt McCoy this year. How do you waste a 1st round pick on a 27 year old rookie QB when you have so many holes? They are going to be like the 2nd team in NFL history to take 1st round QBs in back-to-back drafts.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Worked for the Pasts...
    The Patriots got lucky. No one plans to find their future franchise QB in the 6th round.

All League
    Impressive drive. Looks like it could be a game.

All League
    What series for Trent Richardson. Dude is special.

Wow 96 yard drive by the Browns right on cue after we all bashed them. Ravens D is ranked poorly for a reason, they aren't the same as year's past. Haven't even forced a turnover yet from a bad rookie QB

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    But there playing the Browns just like people said we won "because it was Buffalo"
    BUF is not a bad team, we just handed them their asses. Problem is we haven't played like that since.

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Say what u want about Weeden, but he's no *****. Doesn't appear to be intimidated by Balts defense. Dude can take a shot.
    That's where his age helps him. 29 year olds aren't overwhelmed as easily as 22 year olds. He's not a kid, he's already older than most of the guys in the league.

That's a 2 yard gain with Greene.....if he catches it.

I wish we had T-Rich, or Ray Rice.

It's amazing to look around the league and see how many teams have RBs on their bench that would start for us... or would at least DESERVE to start over Greene. It will take Rex another year to realize that Greene isn't good... Like he did with E. Smith and Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    That's a 2 yard gain with Greene.....if he catches it.
    If he even made the catch. No guarantee with that guy

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Wow 96 yard drive by the Browns right on cue after we all bashed them. Ravens D is ranked poorly for a reason, they aren't the same as year's past. Haven't even forced a turnover yet from a bad rookie QB
    Division games are ALWAYS close...it doesn't matter the record every game is a rivalry...

All League
    Richardson is a machine. If you want an elite RB , you have to spend a first or second rounder on one, otherwise you are are just hoping to catch lightning in a bottle. Tired of hearing you can pick up RBs anywhere. Arian Foster is the exception, not the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Richardson is a machine. If you want an elite RB , you have to spend a first or second rounder on one, otherwise you are are just hoping to catch lightning in a bottle. Tired of hearing you can pick up RBs anywhere. Arian Foster is the exception, not the rule.
    I still don't agree with trading up for a RB like they did. If u do that, u better hope the guy is the second coming of Adrian Peterson. Is Richardson that? Way too early to tell.

This is true. Just like it is with every other position. If you hit on your first round picks, you only need a guy here and there in the rest of the draft. When you miss in the first round, it creates gaping holes. You can't keep going back and drafting the same position in the first round year after year.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Just curious? Last 10 SB winners, RB's were? seriously.