Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Watching the Ravens Game?

Hall Of Fame
    What I took from this game is, Flacco > Sanchez and Weeden > Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Taking Weeden was a questionable decision (one they've since admitted was a knee-jerk reaction to Wright being taken right before them) but "Back-to-back" first round QBs for the Browns? What exactly are you basing that on? Cause he's old and they reached - then he sucks? Bird brain logic there.

News flash - Weeden's already better than Sanchez.

I've seen enough to know that he'll be a legit signal caller out there. Guys are dropping balls all over the place, running wrong routes, and he himself is making mistakes.. but he's already got better pocket presence, better vision and placement than our 4th year phenom.

You've yet to demonstrate the ability to gauge talent better than a bag of golf tees.
    So when the browns have the #1 pick in this years draft, your telling me they are going to pass on a Franchise QB because they have the 30 Year Old Virgin?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    What I took from this game is, Flacco > Sanchez and Weeden > Sanchez.
    Figures. Those were two power house teams there in an epic battle.

Taking Weeden was a questionable decision (one they've since admitted was a knee-jerk reaction to Wright being taken right before them) but "Back-to-back" first round QBs for the Browns? What exactly are you basing that on? Cause he's old and they reached - then he sucks? Bird brain logic there.

News flash - Weeden's already better than Sanchez.

I've seen enough to know that he'll be a legit signal caller out there. Guys are dropping balls all over the place, running wrong routes, and he himself is making mistakes.. but he's already got better pocket presence, better vision and placement than our 4th year phenom.

You've yet to demonstrate the ability to gauge talent better than a bag of golf tees.
    Its posts like this that make me think the Mayans are right....are you high? What game were you watching? That guy is 0-4 as a starter and threw a pick 6 that cost them the game...Brandon Weeden really??? this board sucks....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Flacco is Sanchez, but 3 inches taller and with a much stronger arm.
    Sanchez does not have any issues with his arm strength at all.

You may hear all kinds of knocks on Sanchez but arm strength is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Sanchez does not have any issues with his arm strength at all.

You may hear all kinds of knocks on Sanchez but arm strength is not one of them.
    No it not. all that weak arm talk with Sanchez is fallout from the Chad Pennington days....you see from now on, every QB we will have we question is arm strength because of Chad....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    So when the browns have the #1 pick in this years draft, your telling me they are going to pass on a Franchise QB because they have the 30 Year Old Virgin?
    Yes. Minus your 2 dollar comic routine. Weeden's not the problem on that team. He'll soon be strength.

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Its posts like this that make me think the Mayans are right....are you high? What game were you watching? That guy is 0-4 as a starter and threw a pick 6 that cost them the game...Brandon Weeden really??? this board sucks....
    Sanchez wouldn't have had 300 yards passing with a browns helmet last night. That team has a ROOKIE QB, WR, WR, RB, RT.... and you wanna call out Weeden for the 0-4 start? Gimme a break Mark throws pick 6s like donuts when we play BAL.

Yes. Minus your 2 dollar comic routine. Weeden's not the problem on that team. He'll soon be strength.

Sanchez wouldn't have had 300 yards passing with a browns helmet last night. That team has a ROOKIE QB, WR, WR, RB, RT.... and you wanna call out Weeden for the 0-4 start? Gimme a break Mark throws pick 6s like donuts when we play BAL.
    It's not that hard to throw for 300 yards when you throw the ball 52 times..thats actually terrible...if you throw that much and only throw for 300 yards....bottom line he had 2chances to win the game at the end and didn't deliver....

Jets Insider VIP
    Sanchez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Weeden

indisputable except to SOJFs

I can't believe we are comparing our QB who has a winning record and has won 4 playoff games been to 2 afc championship games has 11 4th quarter comebacks to rookie QB who has lost his first 4 games...losing the most recent one on a horrible pick 6. This board has officially lost its mind...

Jets Insider VIP
    sadly, frankly, JI has been taken hostage by the misery loving crowd of gloomers

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    sadly, frankly, JI has been taken hostage by the misery loving crowd of gloomers
    This from JI's "Mr. Laughs".

Jets Insider VIP
    of course

idiots like you are much funnier

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    of course

idiots like you are much funnier
    Idiots are inherently funny.

All Pro
    I havent had the most faith in Sanchez after the last 2 weeks, but Weeden > Sanchez is laughable. Can the guy win a playoff game first?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    I havent had the most faith in Sanchez after the last 2 weeks, but Weeden > Sanchez is laughable. Can the guy win a playoff game first?
    Obviously the Jets and Sanchez are farther along than Weeden and the browns. His team is literally a practice squad.

Those remarks weren't directed at what's on paper at the moment. But what the intuitive eye saw. If that needs further explanation, then forget it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Obviously the Jets and Sanchez are farther along than Weeden and the browns. His team is literally a practice squad.

Those remarks weren't directed at what's on paper at the moment. But what the intuitive eye saw. If that needs further explanation, then forget it.
    Are the Jets offensive skill position players really that much better than the Browns though?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Are the Jets offensive skill position players really that much better than the Browns though?
    It's debatable. I saw two dropped TDs from Browns WRs on great throws. I saw Weeden stand tall in the pocket and make plenty of NFL caliber throws down the field to guys that have no business being starters at this level.

And c'mon. The pick 6? how many times have we ALL seen that same play from Mark.

Jets Insider VIP
    It's debatable. I saw two dropped TDs from Browns WRs on great throws. I saw Weeden stand tall in the pocket and make plenty of NFL caliber throws down the field to guys that have no business being starters at this level.

And c'mon. The pick 6? how many times have we ALL seen that same play from Mark.
    Im not against you here man, I thought Weeden played very well last night.

That pick 6 was pretty bad, but if his receivers could catch, they probably would have won the game.