Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 163

Thread: Anyone Watching the Ravens Game?

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580

    Anyone Watching the Ravens Game?

    Kickoff to the Browns on the 20 yd line

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,561
    Thanks for the update.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Yeah, just heard Flacco talk about how import O is and how they need to score points as well as help out the D.

  4. #4
    Coulda been a late hit on ray lewis

  5. #5
    I may be in the minority here, but I love the Browns uniforms.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    F the new old refs

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    F the new old refs
    Don't be surprised if the Pats all of the sudden realize how to win with Kraft's boys back

  8. #8
    That 3rd pass is the kind of pass that Sanchez throws and is dropped, it's not a good pass, but the receivers help Weeden out.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    Don't be surprised if the Pats all of the sudden realize how to win with Kraft's boys back
    Yup the Pats will end up going 14-2 now that they got their 12th man back. Why do you guys think Belicheat was so upset at the refs? He's used to getting every call.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    That 3rd pass is the kind of pass that Sanchez throws and is dropped, it's not a good pass, but the receivers help Weeden out.
    Great minds. Was thinking the exact same thing

  11. #11
    Cribbs might be dead.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Cribbs might be dead.
    And then after he was down he took a foot in his face.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofNY View Post
    Yup the Pats will end up going 14-2 now that they got their 12th man back. Why do you guys think Belicheat was so upset at the refs? He's used to getting every call.
    They might not beat Buffalo.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Oh snap, literally! Browns player knocked out cold on the field on a punt return. Josh McCribbs. God please let him be OK.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Oh snap, literally! Browns player knocked out cold on the field on a punt return. Josh McCribbs. God please let him be OK.
    Almost. He blinked a few times...

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Almost. He blinked a few times...
    He's up and smiling, thank God.

    Ravens have the ball on a fumble.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,595
    Josh Cribbs got LIT UP on that punt return....Thank God he was able to get up and walk to the sideline...

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Both play and player under review.

  19. #19
    His hair extensions may have provided just enough padding to protect him.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Ravens have the ball. McCribbs in the locker room.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us