Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would we beat Cleveland? They remind me of the Jets..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    So if Sanchez played like Weeden did last night....you know driving down the field and throwing a horrible pick no td's completed less then 50 percent of his passes against Baltimore you would be ok with that...got it..
    Would I be happy with it? No

Sanchez is in his 4th season as a starter. Weeden just played the 4th game of his career last night.

My whole point is that Sanchez has to be one of the most easily rattled QB's in the league.

A rookie just hung tough against a tested Baltimore defense. Sanchez looked like he wanted to curl up in the fetal position each time he's played the Ravens.

This year, the Ravens defense has allowed opposing quarterbacks to throw for 221, 371, 335, and 320 yards.

They allowed three 300 yard passing performances in all of 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Would I be happy with it? No

Sanchez is in his 4th season as a starter. Weeden just played the 4th game of his career last night.

My whole point is that Sanchez has to be one of the most easily rattled QB's in the league.

A rookie just hung tough against a tested Baltimore defense. Sanchez looked like he wanted to curl up in the fetal position each time he's played the Ravens.
    What does hanging tough mean???Sanchez had no time that game Colin freakin Baxter and Wayne freakin hunter were the OL against Ravens and Terrell Suggs.....guarantee if Terrell Suggs was playing last night he would be chopped liver.....

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    If the Jets play to their potential, they would destroy Cleveland.
    +1

How could anyone not realize this?

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    If the Jets play to their potential, they would destroy Cleveland.
    And.

If the jets do not play to their potential, they will destroy Cleveland.

And as long as we're at it...

If the jets play to cleveland's potential, they will destroy Cleveland.

Hope you guys also realize he is a full THREE years older than mark, played in some pro baseball for a few years, then went on to play four years of college football. He's been there done that, so that's where you see the confidence and maturity. Mark is getting there. Somewhere between Sanchez and Weeden, is a great QB.