Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reality check

Anyone who thinks Sanchez is a good QB really has no clue. He panics in the pocket, he is not accurate, he misses open receivers. This guy has not taken a step forward so far in his career. He is too inconsistent. Keep making excuses for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    Anyone who thinks Sanchez is a good QB really has no clue. He panics in the pocket, he is not accurate, he misses open receivers. This guy has not taken a step forward so far in his career. He is too inconsistent. Keep making excuses for this guy.
    So we disagree
    Thats what these boards are about. Do I think Sanchez is a "good" QB? Yes.
    Nothing more....right now, but I do see things slowing down for him & he's made some seam throws this year that are tight spirals right on the money that he wasn't making last year.
    Get him a running game & he won't have to be so perfect.
    Have the drops turn into catches & he's already got 3 more TDs these 1st three games.
    Just saying, you can't look at football through the eye of a needle, this is after the all the ultimate TEAM game.

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    I finally got to watch Sundays game as I was out of town.
    My question to this board is, "what were some of you watching?". Sanchez though he missed a few throws showed me a lot! He was instantly under pressure many times, deftly stepped up in the pocket & shoulder shrugged some arms off of him & actually made some throws from really awkward positions.
    Hill dropped a sure TD pass, & another swing pass right on his hands, even he floater down field between two defenders hit him right on the hands!
    Mark easily has some of the worst offensive talent in the league right now sans Holmes, who if you noticed had 147 yards.
    Where would you rank Greene out of 32 starters?
    What has Cumberland been doing in practice? The guy clearly doesn't understand routes.
    Reauland is an UDFA.
    Hill clearly has bad hands early in his career. Keller is marks binkey.
    Look around the league, Ponder has Peterson, Gabbert has MJD, Tannehill has Bush & Thomas, Weedon has Richardson, that takes a lot of pressure off.
    If the Jets can somehow pull off an upset on Sunday with this group who the hell knows how this season can end up.
    I expect the offense to get better as the season progresses & They get healthier & these young players get the system, Sparano will be able to expand his play calling. If you told me after this preseason with all the injuries on offense & the inability to even have the entire starting O practice this new offense, we had a chance to be 3-1 I wouldn't believe you.
    Sanchez is the least of my concerns, I'm actually waiting for the rest of the team to follow his lead & play as hard & with as much commitment.
    There are a lot of players that need to step up their play on this team, it's about time that Rex be a "real" coach & start benching the underachievers to light a fire under their azzes.
    This D line needs to make up for Revis & these coaches need to step it up & prove their experience & teaching can translate to the field.
    Lets hope Grimes can help, Powell actually looks like a complete back to me with a little wiggle, Greene sees the bench until the 2nd half.
    Seasons a marathon not a sprint, a 3-1 record with our weak 2nd half schedule could make for at least a fun & interesting season.
    Go Jets!
    Thats the way I see it also, if our guys didnt have so many drops thru these first 3 games, we could be 3-0 and Sanchez's QB rating would be 100+

Jets Insider VIP
    go root for a team you don't hate and let Jet fans be

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Agree, hopefully when surrounded by better players this will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    go root for a team you don't hate and let Jet fans be
    Hill catches that TD in Pittsburgh & it's a different ball game.
    Refs call all the holds on our WRs in that game & who knows.
    Game of inches, hell with any luck last night the Brownies could have beat the Ravens on their home field.

Practice Squad

finally

i agree, things could be worse. its been a long week with the revis ****, but 3-1 would be great. we have to get one out of the next two weeks.