Thread: Monday Nights Game Revisited

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Monday Nights Game Revisited

So we all know that Green Bay got screwed without even dropping their pants. After watching the game again, one thing really stood out.

The Packers showed that the Seahawks can be vulnerable at home. They are a team that really believes that nobody is coming to their stadium and winning. The fans continue to believe that the Seahawks cant be beat at home.

It was still noisy in the 3rd quarter, but not as loud as usual.

For the Jets to win, its pretty simple, Score early and score often. If they can find a way, they can take the famous 12th man out of the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    The seahawks cant move the ball on offense because of the qb. Now that might change as he gets more experience. But right now, he is hurting the team.

[QUOTE=jetman67;4618660]So we all know that Green Bay got screwed without even dropping their pants. After watching the game again, one thing really stood out.

we do do we also remember gb screwing us at home ripping the ball out of jerichos(i belive thats who it was) arms as they were on the ground we lost that game 10 -3. that turnover hurt i belive that any call you leave to any ref is a jump ball just like that one was i hate the seahawks and am indifferent to GB so did they get screwed or was it just the way the call went. so happy the meida is done with the stupid ref story its so boring welcome back to espn tim tebow we have missed you just kidding people
    i will say belive your eyes not what the media tells you as soon i saw that play live i was like ok grenbay won then on the replay i was like there going to give the game to the seahawks turned the tv off and went to bed i still cant belive the backlash against the refs you could call it either way a mutual catch like that should go to the offense by rule the db ahs to spin and cradle that ball as he is cooming down with it or fire it to the ground he was selfish and cost his team the game stats only hurt a team game

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The seahawks cant move the ball on offense because of the qb. Now that might change as he gets more experience. But right now, he is hurting the team.
    The kid will go through Growing Pains this year. The other advantage the Jets have is special teams.

What worries me is the 12th man and their defense doesnt suck.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    We have to contend with our own division and conference. Let's talk 0n 11/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    QBs have a habit of getting better against the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    So we all know that Green Bay got screwed without even dropping their pants. After watching the game again, one thing really stood out.

The Packers showed that the Seahawks can be vulnerable at home. They are a team that really believes that nobody is coming to their stadium and winning. The fans continue to believe that the Seahawks cant be beat at home.

It was still noisy in the 3rd quarter, but not as loud as usual.

For the Jets to win, its pretty simple, Score early and score often. If they can find a way, they can take the famous 12th man out of the game.
    you're thinking NOW about how beatable the seahawks will be in the 2nd week of november? ... wow ... dude u need go to the hobby shop.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    you're thinking NOW about how beatable the seahawks will be in the 2nd week of november? ... wow ... dude u need go to the hobby shop.
    They should be more beatable by then. By then there will be more film on the rookie QB.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    GB got screwed by the Tate-Shields push-off that wasn't flagged.

I picked Seahawks in the pick 'em pool cause wacky sh!t always happens in Seattle.

For the Jets to win, its pretty simple, Score early and score often.
    Agreed, but that's not easy when your QB is sacked 8 times in the first half.

Veteran

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    We have to contend with our own division and conference. Let's talk 0n 11/10.
    +1