Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WR Jordan White released; CB Darrin Walls signed

Another Tanny Bust®

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    Tanny needs to be fired over a failed 7th round draft pick?

I never new Nike was headquartered in Foxborough
    not only this pick many others. where you been? under a rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    And you had insider info that Jordan White was not cutting it? Please tell us about the problems he was experiencing on the PS. It seems to me that the Jets have a reputation of being a tough place to be for guys on the PS. We have constantly played revolving doors with the young guys. I hope it all works out for the Jets in the best possible way. I just do not think that White was a bad prospect but I could be wrong. Again, tell us the inside scoop please.
    Yeah, guess I'm wrong... Jets are cutting thier most valuable players first, how stupid of me.

now back on the short yellow bus old timer, inside scoop is you forgot your meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Nope. I had a 7 foot erection when we drafted Coples. Did a backflip for Landry. Thought the move up for Hill was great. And I actually think Tebow will win us games in the running department. Recently I smashed a glass over my head in excitement over signing Grimes. I LOVE Grimes.

Would love to see us sign Berry or Carr too.

So no god dammit. It's not all a mistake. But there's been equally as many head scratchers this year.

--Relying on Chaz and a RAW rookie to bolster our WR corps. Ridiculous.
    --Cutting guys like White who we need to develop. Ganaway.
    --Sending out butterbean Greene every week.
    --Never using this illustrious wildcat. Even when Mark's sucking.
    --Where's Maybin, Davis, and other speedsters. We have 3 sacks. Are you kidding me?! Three? SEA had 8 IN ONE HALF

The team just doesn't seem to have competent gameplans, ones to compensate for Mark, and one's to get to the QB.

I'm fed up with us flirting with Mediocrity and not doing anything about it. I see other times make personel adjustments all the time. I don't see us doing it.

INFACT. Where the hell's Chaz?? The ****ing is as breakable as a 4 year old's leg, but for the time being he's healthy. He should be in there for 50+% of the snaps.
    Don't blame Chaz Schilens blame Mark Sanchez. Chaz Schilens has only been targeted four times, he caught three and would have had four if M Sanchez didn't miss a wide open Schilens.

Something seriously wrong with that stat when you consider M Sanchez favorite target (Keller) has missed a lot of time so far . Chaz Schilens can't do anything if Mark doesn't look his way or he not getting time.
    That not on schilens but Sparano and Mark Sanchez, as both better get their heads out of their butts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    not only this pick many others. where you been? under a rock?
    i've watched Tanny build a team that went to back to back AFC championship games.. and now a .500 season (OMG!)

i've watched Tanny build a team that went to back to back AFC championship games.. and now a .500 season (OMG!)
    so what????????? whats an afc championship if you dont win and get to the big show???????? the afc championship is not the holy grail.......go back under the rock.

you live in hoboken yet post here on a friday night?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

so what????????? whats an afc championship if you dont win and get to the big show???????? the afc championship is not the holy grail.......go back under the rock.

you live in hoboken yet post here on a friday night?
    I'm married with a kid.. what is it to your pathetic troll ass?

as for Tanny.. which is it? He's failed sooo much in your eyes that he needs to be fired despite having one of the most successful teams of the last few years? Not any GM is 100%.. He's done well enough that a firing isn't in order.

And ****e.. I'm not even a big Tanny fan, so it makes me sick to have to support him against the likes of arseclowns like yourself

** mods.. who is this? Vick?
    Last edited by shuler82; 09-28-2012 at 09:56 PM.

I'm married with a kid.. what is it to your pathetic troll ass?

as for Tanny.. which is it? He's failed sooo much in your eyes that he needs to be fired despite having one of the most successful teams of the last few years? Not any GM is 100%.. He's done well enough that a firing isn't in order.

And ****e.. I'm not even a big Tanny fan, so it makes me sick to have to support him against the likes of arseclowns like yourself
    thanks for stopping by. think we will make the afc championship this year? i hope so that will surely make my season. golly gee say hello to the wife and kid for me thanks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

thanks for stopping by. think we will make the afc championship this year? i hope so that will surely make my season. golly gee say hello to the wife and kid for me thanks.
    Great rebuttal. Who are you really? Which long lost banned JI member?

I can't believe all the hoopla over a player released from the PS. Oh wait, yes I can

Hasn't everyone been around here long enough. There's a good chance JWHite will be resigned to the PS at some this season.

With the Revis injury they obviously want to take a look at another CB prospect.

Tony Pauline gave him a good write up pre 2011 draft

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ers/56171.html

I wasn't impressed with White at all in the pre so no shocker here. I don't think he gets any further then he is right now. Don't know who Walls is but this is just them adding more DB back depth due to the injuries we have had. Cro, Smith, Lankster, Trufant, Revis, and Landry are all listed on the injury reports right now. I am just glad we have Thomas back right now. I think they played a dangerous game cutting him like they did.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    I can't believe all the hoopla over a player released from the PS. Oh wait, yes I can

Hasn't everyone been around here long enough. There's a good chance JWHite will be resigned to the PS at some this season.

With the Revis injury they obviously want to take a look at another CB prospect.

Come one CMart... Tanny is the WORST GM EVA!!!! since he released a 7th round draft pick off the practice squad!!!!!!!!!

right you are. but the fact of the matter is its another draft pick wasted. meanwhile other teams draft picks are playing and contributing. we seem to not draft so well.

Come one CMart... Tanny is the WORST GM EVA!!!! since he released a 7th round draft pick off the practice squad!!!!!!!!!
    what about gholston,ducasse,wilson and others? many first rounders who should be contributing arent even on the team!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

what about gholston,ducasse,wilson and others? many first rounders who should be contributing arent even on the team!!!!!!!!!
    Gholston - bust
    Ducasse - drafted at the spot he was slotted. everyone knew he was a project, and said as such. and now he's rotating with the 1st team and may be a starter in 2013

Wilson - people thought he was a draft day steal. Kiper was gushing that Cleveland almost took him at #7 overall, and the Jets got him at 20-something.

right you are. but the fact of the matter is its another draft pick wasted. meanwhile other teams draft picks are playing and contributing. we seem to not draft so well.
    Yes the 244th pick out of 253 picks was released today. Ooooo nooooo

Gholston - bust
    Ducasse - drafted at the spot he was slotted. everyone knew he was a project, and said as such. and now he's rotating with the 1st team and may be a starter in 2013

Wilson - people thought he was a draft day steal. Kiper was gushing that Cleveland almost took him at #7 overall, and the Jets got him at 20-something.
    none of the above have contributed to anything let alone the success of this team.

you dont draft projects in the second round.

kiper is a know nothing jerk.

Yes the 244th pick out of 253 picks was released today. Ooooo nooooo
    wasnt jordan white supposed to be the next wayne chrebet?

wasnt jordan white supposed to be the next wayne chrebet?
    You mean the undrafted Chrebet.

All you like to do is throw crap out and argue. You really aren't very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Don't blame Chaz Schilens blame Mark Sanchez. Chaz Schilens has only been targeted four times, he caught three and would have had four if M Sanchez didn't miss a wide open Schilens.

Something seriously wrong with that stat when you consider M Sanchez favorite target (Keller) has missed a lot of time so far . Chaz Schilens can't do anything if Mark doesn't look his way or he not getting time.
    That not on schilens but Sparano and Mark Sanchez, as both better get their heads out of their butts.
    Shut it. Sanchez played most of training camp without these players, now they are healthy, it's not completely shocking his timing is off with some of them, especially Schilens who missed the most time..

As the weeks progress, the offense will improve and so will the timing between Sanchez and all of his WR's.