Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 93

Thread: WR Jordan White released; CB Darrin Walls signed

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    You mean the undrafted Chrebet.

    All you like to do is throw crap out and argue. You really aren't very bright.
    thats correct.

    thats false at least chrebet didnt cost us a valuebale draft pick.

    thats false.

    this cycle of drafting guys and releasing them like ganaway is not producing winning teams with talent. we are ions behind other teams who have drafted so well with players from the fourth fifth and sixth rounds paying dividends. meanwhile we play the shuffle game with practice squad players.

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    none of the above have contributed to anything let alone the success of this team.

    you dont draft projects in the second round.

    kiper is a know nothing jerk.
    Completely false

    If a player has talent and upside and is just raw, they are absolutely taken high in the draft, look no further than JPP of the Giants, he was deemed a project, but his upside was too great, and he blossomed quick. Ducasse is a player that had a lot of natural raw ability, as well as strength, these kind of players are taken in the draft all the time.

  3. #43
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Yes because when the 53rd player on your roster is cut to sign someone at a position of need, setting up your next negative remark is key.
    LOL. The guy is so predictable

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Completely false

    If a player has talent and upside and is just raw, they are absolutely taken high in the draft, look no further than JPP of the Giants, he was deemed a project, but his upside was too great, and he blossomed quick. Ducasse is a player that had a lot of natural raw ability, as well as strength, these kind of players are taken in the draft all the time.
    not false.

    jpp is a freak of nature is and was. i watched him play in college. he had alot of upside coming out in the draft. the jets seem to not develop those raw project players you speak of.

  5. #45
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    thats correct.

    thats false at least chrebet didnt cost us a valuebale draft pick.

    thats false.

    this cycle of drafting guys and releasing them like ganaway is not producing winning teams with talent. we are ions behind other teams who have drafted so well with players from the fourth fifth and sixth rounds paying dividends. meanwhile we play the shuffle game with practice squad players.
    Valuebale...ions....this stuff writes itself.


    -

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    thats correct.

    thats false at least chrebet didnt cost us a valuebale draft pick.

    thats false.

    this cycle of drafting guys and releasing them like ganaway is not producing winning teams with talent. we are ions behind other teams who have drafted so well with players from the fourth fifth and sixth rounds paying dividends. meanwhile we play the shuffle game with practice squad players.
    Why don't you show us, by team, all these 5th, 6th, 7th rounders for the past 5 yrs. so we can all see how much dividend they are paying.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Why don't you show us, by team, all these 5th, 6th, 7th rounders for the past 5 yrs. so we can all see how much dividend they are paying.
    look around the league stop drawing straws and scraping the bottom of the barrell. lets take last nights browns ravens game. browns had defensive players namely winn producing the ravens had upshaw and webb. we are still waiting for ellis,wilkerson and coples to show up.
    Last edited by Nike; 09-28-2012 at 10:49 PM.

  8. #48
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    not false.

    jpp is a freak of nature is and was. i watched him play in college. he had alot of upside coming out in the draft. the jets seem to not develop those raw project players you speak of.
    So who's fault is it that they don't develop the raw projected players? Isn't that coaching?

  9. #49
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    look around the league stop drawing straws and scraping the bottom of the barrell. lets take last nights browns ravens game. browns had defensive players namely winn producing the ravens had upshaw. we are still waiting for ellis,wilkerson and coples to show up.
    LOL

    You are an ignorant clown.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    So who's fault is it that they don't develop the raw projected players? Isn't that coaching?
    yes it is. we are worst team in the nfl when it comes to draft day.

  11. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    LOL

    You are an ignorant clown.
    thats your comeback lol go figure. facts are put on the floor and thats all you got. do you know bozo by any chance?

  12. #52
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Valuebale...ions....this stuff writes itself.


    -
    You larf...the Jets are like 3 protons behind the Pats.

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    look around the league stop drawing straws and scraping the bottom of the barrell. lets take last nights browns ravens game. browns had defensive players namely winn producing the ravens had upshaw and webb. we are still waiting for ellis,wilkerson and coples to show up.
    Yeah we're only winning games. What have the Raven's, or the Browns' draft picks won them? Or the Pats' even. You've been here a month and already have 450 whiney little girl threads. What is the % of 6th, and 7th round picks that make a team. Especially ones that stick for years. Give us the numbers if you have them. If not then you're just showing your ignorance.

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You larf...the Jets are like 3 protons behind the Pats.
    chew bacca can draft better than tanne. hes been spending too much time laying out third rock from the sun. meanwhile the jetsons are buying psl seats and parking there space car on what was supposed to be a retractable roof.

  15. #55
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    thats your comeback lol go figure. facts are put on the floor and thats all you got. do you know bozo by any chance?
    Facts? I've asked you for facts and you don't produce anything.

    And you say the jets draft terrible, but acknowledge the jets don't develop those drafted, and acknowledge that is the responsibility of the coaches, yet you still claim Tannenaum is terrible

    You really aren't bright. Good night.

  16. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Yeah we're only winning games. What have the Raven's, or the Browns' draft picks won them? Or the Pats' even. You've been here a month and already have 450 whiney little girl threads. What is the % of 6th, and 7th round picks that make a team. Especially ones that stick for years. Give us the numbers if you have them. If not then you're just showing your ignorance.
    whiney? im sorry the truth hurts. this team is not what we think it is. rex tanne and woody have us all hoodwinked! 2-1 for now.

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    thats your comeback lol go figure. facts are put on the floor and thats all you got. do you know bozo by any chance?
    Did you put out any facts? Wilkerson would be the best D lineman on either of those teams. Coples is about to break out, and Ellis is a beast that just happens to be behind one of the best NTs in the game. BTW I don't think C knows you.

  18. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Facts? I've asked you for facts and you don't produce anything.

    And you say the jets draft terrible, but acknowledge the jets don't develop those drafted, and acknowledge that is the responsibility of the coaches, yet you still claim Tannenaum is terrible

    You really aren't bright. Good night.
    anthony schlegel says good nite too!

    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Did you put out any facts? Wilkerson would be the best D lineman on either of those teams. Coples is about to break out, and Ellis is a beast that just happens to be behind one of the best NTs in the game. BTW I don't think C knows you.
    better than ngata????????????

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    whiney? im sorry the truth hurts. this team is not what we think it is. rex tanne and woody have us all hoodwinked! 2-1 for now.
    Compare the Jets record under Rex to the rest of the league. Where do they stand. Now compare it to other coaches first 3 years. You don't just say your opinion. You whine ***** and moan about it. Dry your tears, and man up Nikky.

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Compare the Jets record under Rex to the rest of the league. Where do they stand. Now compare it to other coaches first 3 years. You don't just say your opinion. You whine ***** and moan about it. Dry your tears, and man up Nikky.
    43 years and counting. rex has done nothing but brought us to the afc championship game. winning in this league is what its all about. wipe the chin cause you cant swallow the truth.

    heres what rex has won the snoopy trophy!

    Last edited by Nike; 09-28-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us