Thread: October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey Guys,

As we all know October is breast cancer awareness month all across the US. Obviously the NFL shoves this down our throats but we all know it's for a good cause. I have started a fundraising effort for the month and would love if any of you could contribute. I'm not gonna rant and rave about this, I'm just gonna ask for a few dollars. Most of us know someone who has been effected by this tragedy. Please consider giving at the link below. Any contributions are appreciated.

Brad

http://www.razoo.com/story/Ct-Vs-Breast-Cancer

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    Hey Guys,

As we all know October is breast cancer awareness month all across the US. Obviously the NFL shoves this down our throats but we all know it's for a good cause. I have started a fundraising effort for the month and would love if any of you could contribute. I'm not gonna rant and rave about this, I'm just gonna ask for a few dollars. Most of us know someone who has been effected by this tragedy. Please consider giving at the link below. Any contributions are appreciated.

Brad

http://www.razoo.com/story/Ct-Vs-Breast-Cancer
    We'll be supporting several BCAM efforts so I'm sorry for not being able to contribute to yours, but glad to see others getting onboard for an important cause. Well done!

My wife and I do several events each year. We have a very good friend who is a survivor. Save the Ta tas. Here are a few reasons to get involved.

Last edited by TKasper01; 09-29-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TKasper01 View Post
    My wife and I do several events each year. We have a very good friend who is a survivor. Save the Ta tas. Here are a few reasons to get involved.
    Great minds think alike!

Hall Of Fame
    I give free breast exams all the time.

I like to give back to the community.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    I'm not gonna rant and rave about this, I'm just gonna ask for a few dollars.
    Rant and rave or GTFO.