Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Pressuring Mark Sanchez Is Crucial for San Francisco Defense

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    PFF and rmeyer speak the truth. I guess that's why everyone on this board hates it so much?

FACT: Sanchez sucks. He's been a liability on this team since he came into the league. He continues to play like sh*t and he'll never reach any level of respectability as a QB.

FACT: Niners defense eats QB's alive. It's a foregone conclusion that Sanchez will be San Fran's next victim.

FACT: Our defense still sucks at covering the TE. The Niners have the best TE in football. Watch out. This Jets defense is about to get b*tch slapped.

This game has 27-0 written all over it. Best case scenario I can't even see the Jets scoring 14 points.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    PFF and rmeyer speak the truth. I guess that's why everyone on this board hates it so much?

FACT: Sanchez sucks. He's been a liability on this team since he came into the league. He continues to play like sh*t and he'll never reach any level of respectability as a QB.

FACT: Niners defense eats QB's alive. It's a foregone conclusion that Sanchez will be San Fran's next victim.

FACT: Our defense still sucks at covering the TE. The Niners have the best TE in football. Watch out. This Jets defense is about to get b*tch slapped.

This game has 27-0 written all over it. Best case scenario I can't even see the Jets scoring 14 points.
    Thanks for the common sense. Too many drinking green Kool aid

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Thanks for the common sense. Too many drinking green Kool aid
    You're still a Patriots fan in Jets garb, IMO. Until someone else says to me : "rmeyer52 is NOT a Patriots fan. He's a Jets fan", this is going to be my belief. And it's not just because sg3 said it....it's that no one else has bothered to rebutt him on that issue.