Thread: Lexus club access sec 235 question

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Lexus club access sec 235 question

We are flying into NY for the Colts game OCT 14TH from SO CAL. Has anyone ever sat in sec 235? We will have access to the Lexus club and a VIP Club green parking pass. Anyone have any idea what a ticket like this would cost at face value?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansocal View Post
    We are flying into NY for the Colts game OCT 14TH from SO CAL. Has anyone ever sat in sec 235? We will have access to the Lexus club and a VIP Club green parking pass. Anyone have any idea what a ticket like this would cost at face value?
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-a...ing-chart.html

Looks like $255 a seat.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure but you can check the jets site for the pricing.

235 is pretty good. We sit in 240. The club is not to be missed. If you get in nice and early, you can snag a great seat int eh club near a window with TV access. Food is good. Depending on which row you sit, in 235 there are speakers and can get deafening.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that info, I looked and looked and couldn't find it anywhere. Guy wants 300 a piece for the tickets and it comes with parking pass, I assume by the 3d viewer they are good seats and I'm thinking food is included also. We may never get to another game so I may buy them. Only problem is he willonly sell 4 and we are 3 so selling the 4th may be a problem for 300 bucks.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that info, I looked and looked and couldn't find it anywhere. Guy wants 300 a piece for the tickets and it comes with parking pass, I assume by the 3d viewer they are good seats and I'm thinking food is included also. We may never get to another game so I may buy them. Only problem is he willonly sell 4 and we are 3 so selling the 4th may be a problem for 300 bucks.
    Food is not included

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If food is not included

my advice would be to get yourself a terrific LL sideline seat in a mid-high row which you should be able to get for the 250 range or less for the Indy game and probably can also find a 3 and not get involved in reselling one seat.

Unless it is going to rain there is no advantage to mezz level club seats

pros

padded

more expensive

sheltered if the weather is bad

cons

higher level

worser view

less costly

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great seats. I'm in 232A, right next to that spot, shady side, behind the Colts bench.

Wait to buy the tickets until the Wednesday of the game week; we'll be 2-3 and Club seats will drop like a rock, off or more. It's the least attractive home game, third of three home games in a row, you'll get a bargain.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I also found some seats by a reseller for 209 ea in sec 115A row 30. I talked to the reseller and he said it will be an unobstructed view but it looks like it is handicapped accessible anyone ever sit near here? Also tiks available near Fireman Ed's area, but I'm not too fond of end zone seats. SAR I I really would like to gt the tickets in hand before we fly out to NY so there is no problem on game day. We would be driving in from BPT CT on game day is it easier to take the train in or get a parking pass?