Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keller

Practice Squad

Keller

looks like hes out.
    not good, i thought he would be key if we were going to have a chance.

Updating a previous item, Dustin Keller (hamstring) is unlikely to play against the 49ers on Sunday.
    It was reported earlier on Sunday morning that Keller was "on track" to play in Week 4, but he must not have made it through his pregame warmups. Jeff Cumberland will see his third straight start. Keller injured his hamstring late in the preseason and should not be relied on for fantasy purposes. Sep 30 - 10:45 AM
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

All Pro
    So much for playing hard in a contract year.....

Noodle Leg

Lame...

Jets Insider VIP
    Un****ingbelievable.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    So much for playing hard in a contract year.....
    Hopefully, we'll have a new starting TE next year.

Practice Squad
    in other news kerley looks like a tempting play for fantasy purposes today!

All League
    We're f*cked.

What a joke. It's your contract year, step up!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    looks like hes out.

Updating a previous item, Dustin Keller (hamstring) is unlikely to play against the 49ers on Sunday.
    It was reported earlier on Sunday morning that Keller was "on track" to play in Week 4, but he must not have made it through his pregame warmups. Jeff Cumberland will see his third straight start. Keller injured his hamstring late in the preseason and should not be relied on for fantasy purposes. Sep 30 - 10:45 AM
    Same thing I was thinking. Mark needs Keller on the field. Sucks.

hands of stone keller sucks, way overrated. he wont be on the jets next season

If Cumberland can get open and get about 40 yards receiving it should help. He had 33 vs Buffalo, 13 vs Pit and 25 vs Mia. The concern is San Fran has real good help at the linebacker position. Whichever offense can perform better will win this game. Both defenses will be stout.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    hands of stone keller sucks, way overrated. he wont be on the jets next season
    overrated, maybe slightly by some jets fans. but hes much better than our alternate options. additionally his skill sets works well with mark.

It sucks, but Jesus guys, the hate and venom in this thread is pathetic.

A WR/TE needs his damn legs, if he's not healthy, why risk further injury?

looks like hes out.

With all the talent we drafted the last 3 years...I dont see a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    It sucks, but Jesus guys, the hate and venom in this thread is pathetic.

A WR/TE needs his damn legs, if he's not healthy, why risk further injury?
    You don't just "play through" a hamstring injury. This is his pay year, if he could go, there's no way he wouldn't.

in other news kerley looks like a tempting play for fantasy purposes today!
    Actually picked him up to save my ass. Not watching my bye weeks lol. May be decent with Keller and Hill both out though, we shall see.

I'm not directing any hate at Keller. But is it just me or does it seem like all our players are out longer with what seem to be tweaks than any other team in the league? This hammy thing goes back to game 3 of the preseason. Our conditioning is off this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Hopefully, we'll have a new starting TE next year.
    Knowing this team. They probably are going to stay stubborn and gave him a big contract and say this is our guy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Minkaveli View Post
    If Cumberland can get open and get about 40 yards receiving it should help. He had 33 vs Buffalo, 13 vs Pit and 25 vs Mia. The concern is San Fran has real good help at the linebacker position. Whichever offense can perform better will win this game. Both defenses will be stout.
    I agree with you. Killer-Keller has killed several games with drops in the red zone. Its time for us to develop a real TE. Cumberland is faster and has better hands. He is also starting to be a better blocker as well. Epps is also an interesting TE and so is Reuland. In fact Reuland might be our most athletic TE. I no longer worry about Keller!

Its time for Mark to grow up without his security blanket and develop chemistry with other players. Learn to use all the players surrounding him and elevate their play! He gets paid to do that and needs no new excuses for not measuring up!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    You don't just "play through" a hamstring injury. This is his pay year, if he could go, there's no way he wouldn't.
    Pretty much the way I see it.

Look, it sucks, I get we're all upset, because he is an important player on the offense, but the hate and vitriol in this thread is ridiculous and clownish.

Hamstring injuries can linger all year if not properly healed.

Get it right.