Thread: Will we be seeing

Will we be seeing

The deer in the headlights look from Sanchez today? We usually get to see it against any good D.

Only if they can't run the ball.

If he gets a good lick on him early in the game then I believe so.......

Jets Insider VIP
    Great thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    Probably

It's the main reason why I wouldn't expect much today.

The 49ers boast the best front seven in the league. Willis and Bowman are the two best ILB's in the league, Justin Smith is Justin Smith, and Aldon Smith is quickly becoming one of the best passrushers in the league. Not to mention guys like Ray McDonald and Sopoaga, who are rock solid contributors.

Sanchez has looked completely lost everytime he's faced a top notch defense like Baltimore. And San Frans defense makes Baltimore's look ancient.

^ agreed. This could get ugly fast if the Jets do not score first. That's the key here.

Doesn't matter if it's a TD or FG....If the Jets don't score first, you can put a fork in them.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    The deer in the headlights look from Sanchez today? We usually get to see it against any good D.
    Why would you need to ask such a question?

Sanchez sucks and you know that. Any Jets fan with their head screwed on correctly knows that Sanchez sucks.

Sanchez's numbers will look something like this today.

9 for 27, 45 yards 0 touchdowns and 3 interceptions.

Is that what you are rooting for? what a great jet fan!!!

Are you confusing the DITH look with, the "my guys can't make a play even if the ball hits them in the hands in a big spot look" or "why cant my guys get open before I get wacked look".

Quote Originally Posted by FMJets View Post
    Are you confusing the DITH look with, the "my guys can't make a play even if the ball hits them in the hands in a big spot look" or "why cant my guys get open before I get wacked look".
    BOTH. 'Cause he's apparently a Jets fan. Yay.

All League
    such a doosh

**** can this clown