Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: This game today!

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838

    This game today!

    I woke up this morning feeling good about today and our game at met life. Yes I am ready to go, I am ready, ah feel good, today am gonna try an feel good about our QB situation, Tebow lets go! Lets go JETS! my spirit is up the field, on the side lines everywhere today I feel jets ball comin on now am ready lets go Jets! lets go! LETS GO "D" sorry 9er but am gonna be here today! all day!

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,126

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,018
    Cocaine is a Hell of a drug.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    I woke up this morning feeling good about today and our game at met life. Yes I am ready to go, I am ready, ah feel good, today am gonna try an feel good about our QB situation, Tebow lets go! Lets go JETS! my spirit is up the field, on the side lines everywhere today I feel jets ball comin on now am ready lets go Jets! lets go! LETS GO "D" sorry 9er but am gonna be here today! all day!
    You're suffering through delusions. Take some medication and you should be able to come back to reality again. Or better yet, go to the game today. After the Niners absolutely trash the pathetic and sh*tty Jets, you should be getting a sufficient dose of reality.

  5. #5
    I've never felt more sure about us losing a game than I feel right now, and I am generally an optimist.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You're suffering through delusions. Take some medication and you should be able to come back to reality again. Or better yet, go to the game today. After the Niners absolutely trash the pathetic and sh*tty Jets, you should be getting a sufficient dose of reality.
    Enjoy the game. Sounds like you are excited.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEED JET GREEN View Post
    I've never felt more sure about us losing a game than I feel right now, and I am generally an optimist.
    what he said except i am not an optimist

    34-3 SF and ugly

  8. #8
    it's rough when you compare offenses and realize that besides mangold, there's probably not one guy on the 49ers you'd trade for the same position on the jets. to a man they're better at every single offensive position.

    sanchez is in for a rough day, but it's got to be tough for him to sit on the jets sidelines and look who he has as his rbs/tes/wrs and then compare that to what the 49ers have. but that's the difference between having a former nfl qb as your hc versus a myopic defensive coordinator.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us