Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is Sanchez being outplayed by Weeden & every Rookie

All Pro

Why is Sanchez being outplayed by Weeden & every Rookie

Honest question.

Why? How? Enlighten me why it isn't all his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Honest question.

easy, because they are better.

He's not good, he has had about 4 or 5 legit 'good' games in his career and got all sorts of credit his 1st two years when the team had an all world running game, oline and defense. He was also totally coddled from day one of his career to about year 3. Totally the wrong way to handle a qb.

Jets Insider VIP
    Because Sanchez sucks

And it's about time that people start acknowledging that instead of pointing to the two AFC Championship appearances as to why we should keep him for the next 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Honest question.

Let's try getting him some receivers!!! He has no one. That Tannenbaum.

Someone tell me....is he better then say colt McCoy? Not sure

When he struggles he lets it get to his head.

The fact that his football IQ isn't that high is also a factor, but he really tanks it when the offense struggles.

All Pro
    Weeden played better on worse team.

Veteran
    Or you could, you know, wait a bit longer to see what those rookie QBs do. Sanchez outplayed a bunch of QBs his rookie year too and look how that worked out

All Pro
    Who the **** cares what other qbs are doing

All League
    because even rookies are better than this bum

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    He's not good, he has had about 4 or 5 legit 'good' games in his career and got all sorts of credit his 1st two years when the team had an all world running game, oline and defense. He was also totally coddled from day one of his career to about year 3. Totally the wrong way to handle a qb.
    I disagree. How can it be a bad thing to give a young QB every weapon that you can get your hands on? It will help the young QB in his development. In this case, it didn't work out because Sanchez sucks, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    Someone tell me....is he better then say colt McCoy? Not sure
    McCoy is a good QB I still say Cleveland was stupid drafting a 1st rounder to replace the best player on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I disagree. How can it be a bad thing to give a young QB every weapon that you can get your hands on? It will help the young QB in his development. In this case, it didn't work out because Sanchez sucks, nothing more, nothing less.
    Drafting his boyhood buddy. Patting him on the back no matter how bad he was playing. There was tons of coddling aside from just getting players.

Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Or you could, you know, wait a bit longer to see what those rookie QBs do. Sanchez outplayed a bunch of QBs his rookie year too and look how that worked out
    I'm not bailing on Sanchez yet, but he was awful his rookie year.

Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Did he? We where 2nd to last in passing that year. Only the Browns with Brady Quinn really played worse. Even if you go by just QB stats out side of Russell and Quinn he was the the worst starter his rookie year. He just happened to win game and stay healthy.

what receivers does he have really a qb any qb needs a receiver when they let braylon walk he lost that receiver. Holmes is not that guy.
    All the other Qbs have a receiver or receivers that and rbs that hjelp him what does Sanchez have. Answer that
    This team is lacking horribly in skilled players

Veteran
    Because he cant handle the pressure

Quote Originally Posted by rammagen View Post
    what receivers does he have really a qb any qb needs a receiver when they let braylon walk he lost that receiver. Holmes is not that guy.
    All the other Qbs have a receiver or receivers that and rbs that hjelp him what does Sanchez have. Answer that
    This team is lacking horribly in skilled players
    BS

Veteran
    Wait, how exactly is Weeden outplaying Sanchez, this year or his rookie year? Is it is 3-7 TD:INT ratio, his 53% completion %, 10.1 QBR, his team wins, what? I'm quite confused?? Yes, Sanchez sucks, but yes, Weeden sucks more, so what?