Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Why is Sanchez being outplayed by Weeden & every Rookie

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,135

    Why is Sanchez being outplayed by Weeden & every Rookie

    Honest question.

    Why? How? Enlighten me why it isn't all his fault.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Honest question.

    Why? How? Enlighten me why it isn't all his fault.
    easy, because they are better.

  3. #3
    He's not good, he has had about 4 or 5 legit 'good' games in his career and got all sorts of credit his 1st two years when the team had an all world running game, oline and defense. He was also totally coddled from day one of his career to about year 3. Totally the wrong way to handle a qb.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,397
    Because Sanchez sucks

    And it's about time that people start acknowledging that instead of pointing to the two AFC Championship appearances as to why we should keep him for the next 10 years.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Honest question.

    Why? How? Enlighten me why it isn't all his fault.
    Let's try getting him some receivers!!! He has no one. That Tannenbaum.

  6. #6
    Someone tell me....is he better then say colt McCoy? Not sure

  7. #7
    When he struggles he lets it get to his head.

    The fact that his football IQ isn't that high is also a factor, but he really tanks it when the offense struggles.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,135
    Weeden played better on worse team.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Or you could, you know, wait a bit longer to see what those rookie QBs do. Sanchez outplayed a bunch of QBs his rookie year too and look how that worked out

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,662
    Who the **** cares what other qbs are doing

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    because even rookies are better than this bum

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    He's not good, he has had about 4 or 5 legit 'good' games in his career and got all sorts of credit his 1st two years when the team had an all world running game, oline and defense. He was also totally coddled from day one of his career to about year 3. Totally the wrong way to handle a qb.
    I disagree. How can it be a bad thing to give a young QB every weapon that you can get your hands on? It will help the young QB in his development. In this case, it didn't work out because Sanchez sucks, nothing more, nothing less.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    Someone tell me....is he better then say colt McCoy? Not sure
    McCoy is a good QB I still say Cleveland was stupid drafting a 1st rounder to replace the best player on the team.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I disagree. How can it be a bad thing to give a young QB every weapon that you can get your hands on? It will help the young QB in his development. In this case, it didn't work out because Sanchez sucks, nothing more, nothing less.
    Drafting his boyhood buddy. Patting him on the back no matter how bad he was playing. There was tons of coddling aside from just getting players.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Or you could, you know, wait a bit longer to see what those rookie QBs do. Sanchez outplayed a bunch of QBs his rookie year too and look how that worked out
    I'm not bailing on Sanchez yet, but he was awful his rookie year.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Or you could, you know, wait a bit longer to see what those rookie QBs do. Sanchez outplayed a bunch of QBs his rookie year too and look how that worked out
    Did he? We where 2nd to last in passing that year. Only the Browns with Brady Quinn really played worse. Even if you go by just QB stats out side of Russell and Quinn he was the the worst starter his rookie year. He just happened to win game and stay healthy.

  17. #17
    what receivers does he have really a qb any qb needs a receiver when they let braylon walk he lost that receiver. Holmes is not that guy.
    All the other Qbs have a receiver or receivers that and rbs that hjelp him what does Sanchez have. Answer that
    This team is lacking horribly in skilled players

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,826
    Because he cant handle the pressure

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rammagen View Post
    what receivers does he have really a qb any qb needs a receiver when they let braylon walk he lost that receiver. Holmes is not that guy.
    All the other Qbs have a receiver or receivers that and rbs that hjelp him what does Sanchez have. Answer that
    This team is lacking horribly in skilled players
    BS

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Wait, how exactly is Weeden outplaying Sanchez, this year or his rookie year? Is it is 3-7 TD:INT ratio, his 53% completion %, 10.1 QBR, his team wins, what? I'm quite confused?? Yes, Sanchez sucks, but yes, Weeden sucks more, so what?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us