Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is Sanchez being outplayed by Weeden & every Rookie

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Wait, how exactly is Weeden outplaying Sanchez, this year or his rookie year? Is it is 3-7 TD:INT ratio, his 53% completion %, 10.1 QBR, his team wins, what? I'm quite confused?? Yes, Sanchez sucks, but yes, Weeden sucks more, so what?
    Weeden shows more poise in the pocket

Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Wait, how exactly is Weeden outplaying Sanchez, this year or his rookie year? Is it is 3-7 TD:INT ratio, his 53% completion %, 10.1 QBR, his team wins, what? I'm quite confused?? Yes, Sanchez sucks, but yes, Weeden sucks more, so what?
    When these stats are all added into what Sanchez has already done Sanchez will have under a 50 % completion and a lower YPG then Weeden. Really Weeden has looked a lot better over the last 3 games. His 1st game vs Philly makes his stats worse then his play.

Veteran
    Oh, so it's a visual thing, I see. Gotcha, now we're all scouts.

Guys, Sanchez sucks, but really, Weeden? Control the hysteria a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by WillieT View Post
    Let's try getting him some receivers!!! He has no one. That Tannenbaum.
    Even when they manage to get open he misses them. On the one play I could not even tell who is intended target was. He had the back and the TE open and literally threw it between them where neither had a chance to make a play for the ball. He does not have much help but he does nothing to help himself either..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Weeden played better on worse team.
    weeden's 3 years older then sanchez. he's obviously played more football then him too, including 3 more years of college ball. also, weeden is the benefactor of having a real good running back in richardson, which the jets do not have.

russell wilson played terrible today, if that makes you feel any better.

All League
    Tannenhill has more yards than Sanchez already and its only the first quarter, oh yeah and he is playing at Arizona today

Sanchez sucks

All League
    I hope Sanchez gets boooed from the opening drive next week

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Weeden shows more poise in the pocket
    True and look at SCHOTTY's offense with Bradford! they beat the Seahawks today!

I wonder if the real problem was our QB all the while! ( not a question)

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    weeden's 3 years older then sanchez. he's obviously played more football then him too, including 3 more years of college ball. also, weeden is the benefactor of having a real good running back in richardson, which the jets do not have.

Here comes the Sanchez comedy act!

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Drafting his boyhood buddy. Patting him on the back no matter how bad he was playing. There was tons of coddling aside from just getting players.
    OK, agreed on that. I can see your point now.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post

You think Weeden played a lot of football in the MLB? Weeden didn't play a lot of football until 2010. What did he have maybe 26-28 games in college. Even if he played 9-10 games more in college it was a much smaller scale. It is not like he has been focusing on footfall for the last 6-12 years.

All League
    Tannenhill at almost 200 yards at Zona, lol Sanchez should watch and learn. Too bad he cant learn