Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 179

Thread: OFFICIAL SANCHEZ VENTING THREAD (Merged)

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,424
    Post Thanks / Like

    OFFICIAL SANCHEZ VENTING THREAD (Merged)

    ***MOD NOTE***

    Keep your Sanchez critiques here and please keep the personal attacks out.


    At this point...can anyone with even a tiny bit of football knowledge defend this guy anymore??

    He is and always will be the SUCKCHISE!!!

    Who are the top qb's coming out next year?
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 09-30-2012 at 07:23 PM.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your prophecy has been fulfilled.

    Still hope he can get it done today.

    GO JETS!!!

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    21,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Sanchez was as good at throwing balls as he was at sucking them...we'd be 4-0

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    At this point...can anyone with even a tiny bit of football knowledge defend this guy anymore??

    He is and always will be the SUCKCHISE!!!

    Who are the top qb's coming out next year?
    The SUCKCHEZ Apology- comedy show will begin right after the game. His fans will jump to his defense with some comical excuses. To them he is a victim. He never does anything wrong!

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    10,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    At this point...can anyone with even a tiny bit of football knowledge defend this guy anymore??

    He is and always will be the SUCKCHISE!!!

    Who are the top qb's coming out next year?
    Can we ban this fagg0t for another year please.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sanchez is done here, Rex and Tanny are Safe

    Because of the injuries to Revis and Holmes. Sanchez will be cut after the season, but their jobs were saved when Holmes got carted off of the field.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    there's no point in drafting a qb in the first round if rex is the coach. we've seen what he does with them.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Can we ban this fagg0t for another year please.
    Just another loser that hates to admit that I have been right since day one about this fraud!!! To think most dubbed him the sanchise is just laughable. AWFUL.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    If Sanchez was as good at throwing balls as he was at sucking them...we'd be 4-0
    +1

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im at the game. Nobody open all game. He has nobody to throw to. Let's just cut the entire offense except Mangold. Can't just blame Sanchez.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Because of the injuries to Revis and Holmes. Sanchez will be cut after the season, but their jobs were saved when Holmes got carted off of the field.
    Unfortunately I agree. Although even without the injuries they weren't getting fired. Not by this owner.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cut Sanchez.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    10,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    Just another loser that hates to admit that I have been right since day one about this fraud!!! To think most dubbed him the sanchise is just laughable. AWFUL.
    You are laughable for being too self-important to realize that no one gives a sh1t about your worthless opinions and gay player nicknames. This place didn't skip a beat in your absence, you rectangular-headed fukkface.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Can we ban this fagg0t for another year please.
    +1. What a tool.

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Because of the injuries to Revis and Holmes. Sanchez will be cut after the season, but their jobs were saved when Holmes got carted off of the field.
    I hope you are wrong. Tanny and Rex need to go!

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    You are laughable for being too self-important to realize that no one gives a sh1t about your worthless opinions and gay player nicknames. This place didn't skip a beat in your absence, you rectangular-headed fukkface.
    +1

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    After this ugliness, someone has to pay. I vote dbake. See you next year.

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    there's no point in drafting a qb in the first round if rex is the coach. we've seen what he does with them.
    This. I don't have a problem with Rex. I have a problem with Rex and Tanny trading up to draft a quarterback fifth in the draft to be a ground-and-pound team. Obviously we'll never know what Sanchez would be like right now if given the reigns early, but you don't trade up for a QB when you're going to be a run-first, defensive team.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Im at the game. Nobody open all game. He has nobody to throw to. Let's just cut the entire offense except Mangold. Can't just blame Sanchez.
    Let the comedy begin! rotflmao

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh please. Nobody thought we'd win this game and that's one of the top defenses in the league. Sanchez should remain in for the duration of the season. There I said it. Flame all you want.

    After this season, you move on if it doesn't work out. If you didn't realize, we're still in first no matter what happens today.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us