Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL SANCHEZ VENTING THREAD (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    Just another loser that hates to admit that I have been right since day one about this fraud!!! To think most dubbed him the sanchise is just laughable. AWFUL.
    I called you out a few years ago and I apologize.

Sanchez is just brutal to watch now. Clean pocket, time, misses a wide open receiver by 10 yards. I've never seen a QB have as many balls tipped at the line, his reads aren't awful because they're non existent; 4th year and still clueless.

He can never defeat a top Defense, that's proven now. Therefore the Jets need to draft a QB who can.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Im at the game. Nobody open all game. He has nobody to throw to. Let's just cut the entire offense except Mangold. Can't just blame Sanchez.
    That's what I suspected quite honestly.

When no one is open you press and try to do things you shouldn't and that leads to turnovers.

Sanchez isn't very good but he's got no one helping him.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    After this ugliness, someone has to pay. I vote dbake. See you next year.
    Thank you Shirley Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    there's no point in drafting a qb in the first round if rex is the coach. we've seen what he does with them.

True, however if these guys can pull their heads out of their ass3s and reaize the QB of the future is already on the roster.....OUR BOY MCELROY

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    That's what I suspected quite honestly.

When no one is open you press and try to do things you shouldn't and that leads to turnovers.

Sanchez isn't very good but he's got no one helping him.
    who would have thought that by week 4 the jets starting offense would not include greene, keller, hill or holmes.

sorry but this is on tanny and rex no receivers can get any separation. I understand holmes was hurt but what the f was that throwing the ball?
    Stupid move even though hurt
    Not saying we were going to win but come on

It's time to close the book on Sanchez

Does today convince everyone that he'll never transform into even a decent QB? Honestly, is there anyone that actually still believes he is the answer?

The CS should give Tebow and McElroy an open competition in practice to determine who will start for the Jets against the Texans. I would actually love to see McElroy get an opportunity. He's always looked like a good QB to me, albeit in limited action during the preseason.

Lets see what we have in the way of QB talent over the rest of this season. During the offseason the Jets should give Sanchez his walking papers. Then, pick another QB in the draft.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    who would have thought that by week 4 the jets starting offense would not include greene, keller, hill or holmes.
    There are ZERO weapons on offense.

Holmes is a #2 WR on many other NFL teams. I don't think Greene, Keller, Hill, etc. would be starting for any other NFL team.

This is no excuse for Sanchez but its not easy when you're a mediocre QB and have no help.

Tanny has to go.

This team has NO talent. Tanny goes, new GM picks his coach

My guess is Cowher gets both jobs.

Tannenbaum should be fired. Maybe keep Rex around. Sanchez may not even be the starter in a couple weeks

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm starting to sour on Rex, tbh. Team was completely unmotivated and the lack of fundamentals, especially on the defensive side of the ball is embarassing at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post

My guess is Cowher gets both jobs.

That is my dream scenario, but I think Cowher is too smart to work for Woody.

Well, today was a huge turning point for fans. There will be few supporters after today. The only problem is, the guys on the bench aren't exactly promising. I really do think the best quarterback on our roster is Sanchez. He flat out sucks right now but the other guys are worse. I say just give him the rest of the season, it's not like he'll be spoiling our would-be playoff chances - this entire team sucks. Our defense can't tackle, cover, or pass rush. Our offense has lost Holmes and Keller. Nobody, NOBODY, is stepping up. Let Sanchez ride it out and we'll see if he crashes and burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I'm starting to sour on Rex, tbh. Team was completely unmotivated and the lack of fundamentals, especially on the defensive side of the ball is embarassing at this point.
    i think the lack of motivation on defense has to do with the defenders being winded after being on the field for 10 minutes and then only a getting a 1 minute break after their offense goes 3 and out or turns it over.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    Well, today was a huge turning point for fans. There will be few supporters after today.
    I bet you're wrong

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    You are laughable for being too self-important to realize that no one gives a sh1t about your worthless opinions and gay player nicknames. This place didn't skip a beat in your absence, you rectangular-headed fukkface.
    Look at the hatred coming out!!! I love being right all the time!!!
    And really love when the d-bags such as urself who wanted soooo bad for suckchez to be something I knew he never would be are starting to finally see ur WRONG!!!! I wish I would have been wrong about boy wonder but I have to say.....I TOLD YA SO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    Well, today was a huge turning point for fans. There will be few supporters after today. The only problem is, the guys on the bench aren't exactly promising. I really do think the best quarterback on our roster is Sanchez. He flat out sucks right now but the other guys are worse. I say just give him the rest of the season, it's not like he'll be spoiling our would-be playoff chances - this entire team sucks. Our defense can't tackle, cover, or pass rush. Our offense has lost Holmes and Keller. Nobody, NOBODY, is stepping up. Let Sanchez ride it out and we'll see if he crashes and burns.
    Based on the depth that the CS assembled at QB, I would it hard to argue that Sanchez is the best QB on the roster. What a enormously sad day this is.

But why not see what Greg McElroy can do as the starter. At this point, how could it be any worse than what we are already getting?

Wanted to give Sanchez the benefit of the doubt.....but he just doesn't seem to have the skills needed to even manage a game. He lacks any sort of consistency except for being inconsistent.

I don't think you burn the house down at 2-2, 2-0 DIV and tied for first.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    Look at the hatred coming out!!! I love being right all the time!!!
    And really love when the d-bags such as urself who wanted soooo bad for suckchez to be something I knew he never would be are starting to finally see ur WRONG!!!! I wish I would have been wrong about boy wonder but I have to say.....I TOLD YA SO!!!!
    No, you're happier being right about a "prediction" about a player than seeing the team you allegedly support succeed. You're the worst type of fan there is.

Nice tank top, asshat.