Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL SANCHEZ VENTING THREAD (Merged)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Book is closed on Sanchez for me

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF View Post
    I called you out a few years ago and I apologize.

Sanchez is just brutal to watch now. Clean pocket, time, misses a wide open receiver by 10 yards. I've never seen a QB have as many balls tipped at the line, his reads aren't awful because they're non existent; 4th year and still clueless.

He can never defeat a top Defense, that's proven now. Therefore the Jets need to draft a QB who can.
    Apology accepted....and I commend u for standing up like a man.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Sanchez experiment needs to end. Greg McElroy is the best qb on this team

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    At this point...can anyone with even a tiny bit of football knowledge defend this guy anymore??

He is and always will be the SUCKCHISE!!!

Who are the top qb's coming out next year?
    He had a horrible performance. Doesn't help that you come on here to do this. You profess to be a fan, and yet you behave like this. Had you and your cohort Kentucky Jet been as vociferous in defending your position when it was difficult, when Sanchez performed well like in week 1, perhaps the majority of the board would say something like "you're right" or "good points". Instead, I agree with the below statement and will be happy to see the likes of you and the others like you gone. Quite frankly, I don't see how you aren't permabanned already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Can we ban this fagg0t for another year please.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    The SUCKCHEZ Apology- comedy show will begin right after the game. His fans will jump to his defense with some comical excuses. To them he is a victim. He never does anything wrong!
    He had a horrible performance. Again, your silence when he has performed well has been deafening and reeks of mental cowardice. As such, you deserve to be treated as the troll that you are, with mocking disdain. Please, enjoy your "I told you so" whilst pleasuring yourself reading the Landing Strip.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give someone else a game or two. I think that's best for Sanchez's head, better than throwing for 40% three weeks in a row.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Because of the injuries to Revis and Holmes. Sanchez will be cut after the season, but their jobs were saved when Holmes got carted off of the field.
    I doubt he will be cut. If anything he will be the highest paid BU ever. If they cut him they take a 3 mil him and have to sign anther QB. They should keep him one more year as a BU and draft a QB IMO. For some reason I still see them making a deal for Romo. Don't know how they would pay him though.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are laughable for being too self-important to realize that no one gives a sh1t about your worthless opinions and gay player nicknames. This place didn't skip a beat in your absence, you rectangular-headed fukkface.
    Hahahahahaahahahaha omfg my sides. +10000000000

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Toooon View Post
    That is my dream scenario, but I think Cowher is too smart to work for Woody.
    Why is everyone so obsessed with Cowher? It took him 12 years to win a super bowl yet he's Gods gift to coaching?

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, you're happier being right about a "prediction" about a player than seeing the team you allegedly support succeed. You're the worst type of fan there is.

Nice tank top, asshat.
    As the RpelaCment Mod, I had my back turned. Let me warn you: I think you are making complete sense.

4th down for DBAGG

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Sanchez is done.

We can't truly know what we have in McElrat without him getting a REAL Chance and by that, I mean ALL THE REPS and a FULL GAME as Jets QB.

I want to see what we have in him so we'll know whether we go for a QB this coming draft or UPGRADE the D-Line this offseason.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    There are ZERO weapons on offense.

Holmes is a #2 WR on many other NFL teams. I don't think Greene, Keller, Hill, etc. would be starting for any other NFL team.

This is no excuse for Sanchez but its not easy when you're a mediocre QB and have no help.
    they drafted the wrong qb and gave him minimal weapons. this is what happens when your coach doesn't care about the offense.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Why is everyone so obsessed with Cowher? It took him 12 years to win a super bowl yet he's Gods gift to coaching?
    How many superbowl winning coaches that won in their first 11 years are options?

He ran a quality program that was almost always competitive.
    Last edited by fidelioion; 09-30-2012 at 04:16 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Book is closed on Sanchez for me
    Ditto. Was a ardent supporter but after today i am waving the white flag and proclaiming now that i am officially done with sanchez. I definitely want to see more of mcelroy the last four to five games of the season if we keep losing from this point on.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    This.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    i think the lack of motivation on defense has to do with the defenders being winded after being on the field for 10 minutes and then only a getting a 1 minute break after their offense goes 3 and out or turns it over.
    That's part of it for sure, but they were not flying around the ball after the first series. Just an apathetic effort, imho.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez is done, and I was a supporter before today's game.

The guy is the worst QB in the nfl. I am done with him. He is never going to be a winner or a leader. Freaking cry baby

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    I don't think you burn the house down at 2-2, 2-0 DIV and tied for first.
    The QBing that this team is getting can't be any worse than it has been the last 3 games. So despite what you are saying, HOW can replacing Sanchez be any worse. It stands to reason at this point that it could only get better.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    facing the best defense in football is what has turned the tide?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    Well, today was a huge turning point for fans. There will be few supporters after today. The only problem is, the guys on the bench aren't exactly promising. I really do think the best quarterback on our roster is Sanchez. He flat out sucks right now but the other guys are worse. I say just give him the rest of the season, it's not like he'll be spoiling our would-be playoff chances - this entire team sucks. Our defense can't tackle, cover, or pass rush. Our offense has lost Holmes and Keller. Nobody, NOBODY, is stepping up. Let Sanchez ride it out and we'll see if he crashes and burns.
    No to Sanchez.... you would be surprised how good the team looks when the right match strikes back there,,,,

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    how many more games should anyone who still supports sanchez, allow him to improve? it's almost fitting the entire offense is injured. it's time for a new regime and a new qb. tanny will be the first to go, along with sanchez. tanny's success here was ultimately tied to how his bold move to trade up and draft him worked out. he doesn't have enough hits to counter the sanchez/gholston misses. rex may survive but he's going to be on notice. if they finish with a top 10 pick they really need to draft a qb if one is there. they can't draft another defensive player with a high pick, then find a veteran qb and rotate in tebow. that may work with sanchez but most veterans wouldn't tolerate that and wouldn't sign up for that kind of situation. it's time to draft a taller, pocket passer, since i think at least some of sanchez's struggles are due to lack of height and inability to scan the field. i really think that with him, he doesn't see the field well and that's why he sometimes stares down targets.