Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: OFFICIAL SANCHEZ VENTING THREAD (Merged)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    no

just ban YOU
    Still drinking the koolaid after today? LOL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    Still drinking the koolaid after today? LOL
    oh thats his excuse.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I think Sanchez is done.

We can't truly know what we have in McElrat without him getting a REAL Chance and by that, I mean ALL THE REPS and a FULL GAME as Jets QB.

I want to see what we have in him so we'll know whether we go for a QB this coming draft or UPGRADE the D-Line this offseason.
    Didn't we upgrade the D-Line last off season. Wasn't Coples Rex's latest "steal"?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Im at the game. Nobody open all game. He has nobody to throw to. Let's just cut the entire offense except Mangold. Can't just blame Sanchez.
    Tannehill has worst wrs than Mark

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this point it looks like Sanchez has accepted what he is and doesn't give a **** anymore. Hey I just got a guaranteed extension for the next 2 years I'm banging Eva Longaria **** everyone else I'll continue to play like the ***hole I am and if the defense doesn't bail me out who gives a *** anyway? Hey Eva is Dancing with the stars on?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    ok are you fighting those posters who posted those threads also?
    I'm not fighting with anyone man. Take your frustrations out on Sanchez please, not me.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Aaron Rogers, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Cam Newton, Mike Vick, RG3.

What is quarterbacks who would have also sucked today if they also played for the NY Jets, Alex....

IDF care who was behind center today, they would have **** the bed just as bad. No GD run game, no receivers, and a lousy O line performance somehow leads to Sanchez must go....

Did he suck last week and this week? Yeah. Did he have much help? No.

Any QB in the NFL needs big time offensive weapons to be effective. WTF does Sanchez have for weapons??????
    The guy is a check down qb that completes 50% of passes. There are many teams in the NFL with fewer weapons and worst o-lines

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    At this point...can anyone with even a tiny bit of football knowledge defend this guy anymore??

He is and always will be the SUCKCHISE!!!

Who are the top qb's coming out next year?
    You SUCKCHISE!!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    After defending him since 2009, I'm DONE with being a Sanchez apologist. I've gave him enough excuses like Schotty, the right tackle, the constant change of personnel at the wide receiver position, the lack of a running game, etc. and after today, it's over. I'm done with this guy. I'm not saying Tebow should be the QB either but after this year, we need a major upgrade at this position. I've had enough!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by auctionking View Post
    Tannehill has worst wrs than Mark
    Tannehill has a running game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this point...can anyone with even a tiny bit of football knowledge defend this guy anymore??

He is and always will be the SUCKCHISE!!!

Who are the top qb's coming out next year?
    I tried and tried to keep hope alive, maybe he would turn the corner but I'M wrong.

The sad part is that it doesnt end there.

Rex thinks he can win with his neanderthal style of play. Rex this isn't 1985!!! Defense and ball control offense cannot win a SB. YOU NEED AN ELITE QB TO WIN A SUPERBOWL. PERIOD. On top of that, his baby, his vaunted Defense isn't Sh*t either. The run D can't be fixed, it sucks. We are too slow at LB and losing Revis will make us abysmal.

Tannenfraud built a shoddy roster with minimal talent and depth. THERE ARE NO PLAYMAKERS ON EITHER SIDE OF THE BALL OUTSIDE OF REVIS. This team has regressed horribly and he is to blame. This team cannot draft impact players and they cannot develop players.

I have always been an optimistic Jets fans but after the end of last season, the offseason, and the last 2 weeks of this season, I'm left with no hope. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting the same results. I'm done being insane.

Woody, the time has come. It's time to blow this regime up and start over. Find a great football mind at GM, A hardnosed, disciplinarian HC who knows how to develop QB's and a QB who has the talent, poise, and guts it takes to win in this city, then take the next couple of years to build around him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beginning to get the impression that football is not as important to Sanchez as it should be. He looked lackadaisical out there.

Wow. Faith Hill has amazing legs.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

blame woody

I hate to say it.but going back to the drafting of sanchez.to me it was strictly a woody business decision.it wasn't hard to figure it out.woody was looking to draw the latin american fans into the jets fold.I am sure that many jet fans are in agreement with me.it makes me very sad that greed surpasses creating a winning orginization.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Tannehill has a running game.
    ...and a HOT wife

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    He's guaranteed a ton of money next year. That was the whole point of the extension, to ensure he'll be here 2 years (this and next).

As to the presser, he didn't say that he was glad to be 2-2 in the sense that he was happy to be 2-2. It was said in the context of, "At least we're still 2-2 after such a bad performance" and "there's still a lot of season left."
    He is full of himself he if believes the season can be saved . No revis, no holmes, no running game, slow defense. This year is toast.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another loser that hates to admit that I have been right since day one about this fraud!!! To think most dubbed him the sanchise is just laughable. AWFUL.
    Hey you stole those lines from me, I am the original dan gaugan! Franchez sucks!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJets04 View Post
    He is full of himself he if believes the season can be saved . No revis, no holmes, no running game, slow defense. This year is toast.
    No professional athlete is going to concede the season at 2-2.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Commissioner View Post
    I stopped frequenting this site when the teenagers took over moderating. comical Bans happen here all the time for negative comments about beloved Jets.

But I must admit I NEVER thought I would read this from WCO. Wow, times have changed.

I'll log off as I'm sure I'm banned. LMAO

PS Mark Sanchez is the worst QB in the league and the writting has been on the wall for a long time now. If your able to hold out hope amongst all fact flinging that makes you a good FAN but not a knowledgeable one.
    Lighten up, Francis.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    BAN

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    wtf....how did you escape your anklet?